chapter 43

After cutting the call mehak says inaya why you lie to Ibrahim? Because he will get angry on you ..... You didn't have any answer of his questions bhabhi...... Hearing this mehak says thank you inaya and sorry..... Sorry for what bhabhi? Asked inaya..... Because of me you lie to your family says mehak..... Oh com on bhabhi you also now my family..... Hearing this mehak emotional and hugged inaya.... Inaya hugged her back than breaking the hug she says bhabhi let's go interval is over..... All of them enter in a Hall than inaya says bhabhi let me sit with you bhai will definitely ask me to show pics..... Mehak nobbled her head in yes and inaya exchange seat with mehak friend..... On the other hand farha and alim reached in khan mansion and greet everyone after greeting each other they sit with Ibrahim adeel and sameera..... Ibrahim msg mehak..... Which movie you both r watching? Mehak seating with inaya  gets Ibrahim msg.... She reply him..... Xyz movie.... Ibrahim sees the reply and smiles lightly..... Than he ask.... R u liking the movie? She says yes..... Than Ibrahim asked did you take some thing to eat? Yes says mehak..... Inaya sees that Ibrahim again and again msg her bhabhi she says bhabhi give me your phone..... She gives phone to inaya and inaya record the msg..... Bhai let her watch the movie peacefully.....you again and again msg her she replys you and can't focus fully in movie..... Don't spoil her movie mood saying all this she send to Ibrahim.... Ibrahim play the record and listen this..... Farha says inaya is with mehak right now? Than sameera told her ever think..... Farha says she didn't told us that she will meet mehak today listening this everyone smiles..... Ibrahim reply and says ok enjoy your movie..... Inaya mehak read this and smiles..... Both watch the movie..... And Ibrahim talk with his family.....While taking Ibrahim again and again sees his phone to check if there msg there or not from mehak.... Sameera farha sees this and tease him.... On the other hand movie finally ended before going out inaya takes pictures with mehak in the Hall than both of them gets out from the Hall.... Mehak says let me msg Ibrahim..... Yeah bhabhi msg him.... She msg him.... Movie is over.... Ibrahim sees this and immediately calls her.....she receive it..... Hello.... Hello mehak.... Where r u both now? She about to say something inaya takes ph from her hand..... Bhai you r too much she msg you why you call her? Inaya don't irrate me give phone to your bhabhi..... No I will not.... We will call you when we become free till than bye.... Saying this she cuts the call..... Ibrahim gets angry..... Sameera ask what happen? Inaya didn't let me talk with mehak..... Everyone laugh in this..... Farha says don't spoil your mood after some time I will video call inaya than you see your mehak and talk with her..... Ibrahim says ohk.... On the other hand mehak inaya and there friends reached in a game section and start playing games... Inaya takes many pictures and videos of mehak and with mehak also.... Than she calls Ibrahim within one ring Ibrahim received it..... Inaya did I came now? No bhai just wanted to tell you see my social media I'd I upload pictures and videos saying this she says bye and cut the call..... Farha ask what she says? Ibrahim told her everything..... Farha says let me connect the phone with tv than we will watch it together.... She connect the phone and after a while inaya posts came..... There are so many pictures and videos r there.... They all and Ibrahim watch it carefully.... In one picture mehak is sitting in a movie Hall and pose for camera..... In another picture inaya and mehak sitting together.... There r many videos where mehak is playing game and happy..... Ibrahim sees the pictures and videos and thinks she is looking dam cute and beautiful..... I just want to kiss her badly!