chapter 97

Mehak gets shock and says what? Ibrahim says you don't want this child so it's ok I won't force you for anything we have ibak that is enough for us..... Dr says after twenty mints I will do your abortion.... Mehak Ibrahim came out from the cabin and mehak says why you are doing this? Because I am tried mehak..... I am tried with all this I don't want to force you for anything now.... You want abortion fine do it than..... Mehak didn't say anything after some time nusre came and says Mrs.... Khan let's go..... Ibrahim says you go I"ll wait for you here.... She goes with the nurse within five minutes she came back and Ibrahim asked what happened? Did Dr needs some things? She says Ibrahim let's go home,... What? But mehak abortion hasn't done yet...... Ibrahim let's go home ibak will cry he must be hungry..... But mehak.... Ibrahim let's go please..... She takes him back .... And they reached there home she goes in her mother in law room and sees ibak was sleeping in sameera lap.... She runs and hug sameera and crys.... Sameera says mehak what happened why are you crying? Ammi Ibrahim takes me to the hospital today for abortion he wanted to kill your grandchild.... Hearing this sameera gets shocked she says what? Yes ammi says mehak.... She shouts Ibrahim.... Ibrahim was already coming in that room he says yes ammi.... Sameera takes Ibak in bed and gets up she slap Ibrahim and says Ibrahim I kill you if you ever try to harm my grandchildren..... Ibrahim says but ammi shut up Ibrahim and stay away from mehak and her child.... Ibrahim says mehak why you are doing this acting when you don't want this child.... I want my child says mehak why will I kill my own blood? Ibrahim sees her face and says you are getting emotional..... That's why you are saying this.... Shut up Ibrahim says sameera but ammi.... Shut up Ibrahim and go from here..... Ibrahim goes from there.... Sameera hug mehak.... And says I will scold him more don't worry.... She says yes ammi scold him more than dad also to scold him.... I will tell adeel don't worry says sameera..... In the evening when Ibrahim and adeel came back sameera tell everything to adeel.... Adeel gets very angry and scold Ibrahim very much..... Ibrahim says mehak you doesn't want that child now you told ammi dad that I"ll take to the hospital for Oboration.... Ibrahim you take me to the hospital I didn't told you to take me there.....i just can't believe this mehak I was trying to be a good husband and you.... Shut up Ibrahim says adeel.... Sorry dad sorry ammi says Ibrahim.... You should be sorry says mehak.... Ibrahim says I will see you later mehak.... What will you do? Asked adeel.... Nothing says Ibrahim good.... Says adeel.... They do there dinner and went to there rooms.... Ibrahim asked why didn't you do abortion? Ammi dad says mehak.... Ibrahim says shut up don't gave me that warning.... Ibrahim I told you I didn't want second child right now but that doesn't mean I will kill my baby..... Ibrahim smiles listening this he hug mehak and says I love you...... I love you too says mehak.... Both lay down in bed and sleep in each other arms!