chapter 116

Mehak gets shocked hearing this and started crying..... Kayanat console her.... Mehak don't cry everything will be ok trust me..... Mehak wipe her tears and says yes maasi everything will be ok.... And don't worry I will talk with Ibrahim today we will take money from him..... No mehak not with Ibrahim he is my son in law..... But maasi..... There is no but mehak I can't take money from him.... Mehak think for a while than says no problem maasi I have some money in my account you can take that...... Kayanat says thank you mehak..... There is no need to thank me maasi saying this she hug Kayanat.... After some time kayanat goes from there next day mehak gave check to kayanat and ask her to withdraw the cash..... Kayanat do the same..... Some days went normally but after some time kayanat calls mehak and told her that she needs more money for her treatment..... Mehak says she doesn't have now cash with her.... But she can sell her mother house for Kayanat treatment.... Kayanat told her not to do this but she says your Health is important..... Kayanat says I will see some buyer than I told you saying this both cuts the call..... Next day kayanat calls mehak and says she got some buyer..... Mehak says she will came and meet the person than will talk about money..,... Ibrahim was in office so she told sameera ammi can I go out with kayanat maasi? Where mehak? For shopping says mehak..... Sameera says ok go but come back in time..... Thank you ammi saying this she goes from there..... Mehak kayanat meet and than they meet the person who wants to buy the house...

They talk for a while and final the deal.... Kayanat says I already made the paper's ready wow maasi you are so fast says mehak..... Mehak sign there papers says kayanat.... Mehak was about to sign she hear a voice don't sign the papers mehak mehak turn around and see Ibrahim was there she gets shocked seen him what to you all thing why Ibrahim stop her?