chapter 49

Mehak takes Ibrahim secretly in her house first than in her room..... When they reached in mehak room she lock the door..... Ibrahim sees her room carefully than he sit in her bed..... Mehak asked him..... Do you want to eat something? Yes I want to eat you mehak says Ibrahim..... Listening this she blushes and Ibrahim hold her hand and make her lay down in bed than he start kissing her lips after five minutes she him back..... After a while both break the kiss and mehak blushes like hell.... Ibrahim kissed her right cheek than and says don't blushe like this I will eat you alive today.... Hearing this she hugged him than he hugged her back.... Both lay down in bed in each other arms.....both of them didn't say anything to each other ...... After 10 mints mehak asked..... Ibrahim..... Yes my doll.... Can I go tomorrow with my family? Ibrahim thinks for a while than says no.... She sees his face and asked him why? Because I m telling you..... Ibrahim tickets are already booked..... So what can I do in that..... But Ibrahim ammi never leave me here all alone..... I don't care doll you r not going that's it.... Now come and sleep with me. ... He take her in his arms and both sleep for a while..... After half an hour Ibrahim phone ranged up and he received it..... Hello....hello Ibrahim.... Yes dad.... Why didn't you came home yet? What happen dad? Nothing son you didn't came till now so me and your mother is worried for you.... Dad I m fine you both go and sleep..... But Ibrahim you know we both didn't sleep till you came home..... Dad you both sleep I will not come home today..... What Ibrahim is everything is ok asked adeel..... Yes dad everything is perfectly fine..... Just than while sleeping mehak says Ibrahim with whom you are talking this time? Adeel hear this and smiles brightly and asked you are with mehak right now..... Ibrahim smiles and says yes.....adeel says I won't distrub you now..... Hearing this Ibrahim says dad..... What dad you should told this before that you are with my daughter in law.... On the other hand mehak asked him again.... Ibrahim I m asking you something? Ibrahim says doll I m talking with dad..... Hearing this she didn't say anything..... Adeel smiles and says we will talk later Ibrahim you enjoy have fun good night...... Saying this adeel cuts the call..... And Ibrahim blushes lightly..... And says doll what we're you thinking? I was talking with some girl? Mehak didn't say anything..... Than he take her face in his hands and says I don't want any girl rather than you..... Mehak hugged Ibrahim listening this..... On the other hand adeel told everything to sameera..... Sameera says that's a great news..... Adeel says let's sleep just because our son will not sleep that doesn't mean we will not sleep hearing this sameera laughs and both of his parents sleep....... Next morning Ibrahim mehak gets up in each other arms..... Ibrahim says gd morning my doll..... Gd morning Ibrahim says mehak..... Than he kissed her forehead and says this is the best morning of my life..... Mehak blushes and told him that what will I say to the family..... He says first bring breakfast for me than I will tell you..... She nobbled her head in yes and goes in the kitchen..... Her mother and sister still sleeping so she won't face Anyproblem for making breakfast for Ibrahim.....after making breakfast she takes in the room and sees Ibrahim watching her room carefully and sees her Woderobe..... She came inside and lock the door and says Ibrahim breakfast is ready..... He smiles and sit in the bed with mehak he eat breakfast which he like very much..... Ibrahim says you cook delicious food..... Thank you says mehak..... Than Ibrahim says told your mother and sister what I m saying to you..... He told her everything and she nobbled her head in yes!