chapter 121

Next morning mehak open her eyes and blushes she gets up and about to go from the bed ibrahim hold her hand and says where are you going without me? She says you woke an up? Yes says ibrahim he says let's bath together she blushes listening this.... They both bath together and went for breakfast..... Tai see mehak and smrik seen this mehak blushes.... After breakfast ibrahim adeel go to there office but before going ibrahim kissed mehak forehead....when they goes from there tai says to sameera i think our mehak do some  black magic in our ibrahim hearing this mehak turn red and sameera laugh loudly she says maybe..... Day pass normally.... At night after dinner everyone went to there room.... Ibrahim has some work so he went to his study after ten minutes tai came in his study and says Ibrahim son you didn't sleep yet? Tai i have some work after completing this I will sleep..... Tai says leaving your beautiful wife in her bedroom you are doing work? He smiles hearing this he says tai work is also important if I didn't do work how will i feed my children and wife.... Tai says I know you better you are here because you want mehak to sleep..... Ibrahim smiles and says you know me very well.... Tai she is pregnant I don't want to gave her pain.... As I know yesterday I do much with her......tai says I understand your feelings you should sleep here only today..... Why asked Ibrahim..... Because right now mehak is looking extremely beautiful I know if you see her right now you will loose your control saying this she goes from there and Ibrahim think why she said this? On the other hand mehak was wearing beautiful red color sleeveless nighty..... She blushes looking at mirror and says why tai gave me this to wear? She was thinking all this just than Ibrahim came into room and see mehak he gets shocked seen her!
Double update :)