chapter 39

Ibrahim stops the car and says try my doll try to run and than be ready for the results..... What will you do? I will kill your family..... Listening this she gets scared and than feel anger inside her she shouts..... Ibrahim..... He raise his eye brows and says wow my doll can shout also..... He hold her cheeks tightly and says if you run away from our engagement you will see the worst side of mine..... And my dear mehak don't ever raise your voice on me.... Just summite yourself to me..... What I say just do that did you get ? Listening this she gets scared nd nobbled her head in yes..... Words mehak words..... Yes says mehak.... Good girl than he leave her cheeks and drop her home before going out from the car as always he peck in her lips.... She enter in her house goes in her room nd crys..... What will I do now? Why this is happening to me? Thinking all this she sleeps..... On the other hand Ibrahim reached his home do his dinner and went to his room and lay down in bed..... He takes his phone in his hand and calls mehak but she didn't receive it because she was sleeping.... He thought that she is sleeping so he also closed his eyes and sleep..... Few days complete busly nd today is the engagement day everyone is busy in there preparation..... Alia takes mehak to the parlous and mehak her gets ready..... After some hours she gets ready and alia sees her first..... She says mashallah looking like doll..... Ibrahim will get faint after seeing you hearing this she didn't blushes aur smiles.... Because she gets very upset after Ibrahim words..... They both went to the Hall and aisha sees her and says mashallah my daughter become grown up so fast saying this she crys and mehak hugged her mother and also crys and says don't cry ammi..... I will not my princess you should also didn't cry your  make will get runies..... Alia says no ammi Beatucian says her make up will not get off before 20 hours listening this three of them start laughing!