chapter 120

Dr says mrs.... Khan you suffer from miscarriage hearing this mehak gets shocked she started crying and tai console her.... Dr gave mehak some pills and says take care of your self..... In a way mehak crys and says tai what will say to ibrahim now? He will thought that i abort the child..... Why he will think like this mehak asked tai.... I know tai he will think this only he will punish me than saying this she crys more..... Tai know how ibrahim and his family nature is so she didn't ask more question she says don't tell anyone about your Misscarge..... What? Asked shocked mehak..... Yes mehak just do what I say to you..... She nobbled her head in ok and they came back home.... After three days tai meet mehak in the garden and says mehak now listen what I say to you.... We didn't told anyone about your Misscarge now you have to get pregnant again..... Hearing this she says what are you saying tai..... Did you have any other option ask tai..... No tai says mehak..... Go to your room mehak and when ibrahim came back just love him..... She blushes lightly hearing this and goes in her room after dinner when ibrahim mehak came to there room mehak hug him.... He says doll what happen? why you ask this ibrahim? Because today you came towards me that's why.... Can't I love my husband? Ibrahim smrik and says if you want to love me than love me in a right way..... What is the right way asked mehak..... Ibrahim take her in his lab than make her lay down in mehak and says I"ll show you the right way saying this he kissed her lips and she kissed him back they both share very passionate night with each other!