chapter 76

Four months has been passed in these four months Ibrahim and his family takes very good care of mehak..... In these months he didn't raise his hand on mehak he didn't even scold her.... He pamper her alot.... In these months she throw lots of Taruntam in him..... Today they are going for check up so Ibrahim. Mehak alone with sameera goes to hospital..... Dr do her ultrasound and show them baby.... When they show them baby.... All of them become emotional.... After that Dr says mehak and baby both are fine.... All of them goes out from the hospital and Ibrahim says I"ll take the car here ammi you stay with mehak..... Mehak baby bump has now started seeing in which she looks very cute..... Sameera was with mehak and waiting for Ibrahim just than sameera friend came and she start talking with her..... Mehak was standing just than some man came near her and buy chance slightly push mehak..... Mehak scream and sameera seen this she hold mehak and sees the man with angry look and says can't you see properly? If she falls did you know what has happened..... I am so sorry I didn't do it internally.... Ibrahim came and sees his mother was shouting he came out from the car and ask what happen ammi? Ibrahim mehak was about to fall down.... What he sees mehak and asked jaan are you ok? Yes I am ok.... But how you about to fall down...... Sameera says because of this man he push mehak..... Listening this he sees the man but didn't say anything..... He says ammi let's go mehak needs rest..... But Ibrahim..... Ammi let's go he sees her mother and her mother got his point.... They make mehak sit in the car and goes from there..... They reached in there house where adeel was there he asked everything is ok? Sameera says yes mehak and baby is fine..... Adeel smiles in return..... Than Ibrahim take mehak in his lab and make her lay down in bed he gave her juice which she drinks and says doll you sleep now..... She lay down in bed and sleep.... Ibrahim kissed her forehead and goes from there he reached in the Hall and sees adeel was angry..... He asked what happened dad? Ibrahim sameera told me someone push mehak.... He says yes I know dad.... But Ibrahim why you didn't say anything to him? Dad mehak was with us..... Dad my mehak is sensitive..... Adeel asked will you let him go? Do you think this dad? He push my mehak and my baby did you think I will let her go? Adeel and sameera smrik listening this and Ibrahim says..... He shouldn't touch what's mine!