chapter 141

Ibrahim gets shocked and says ibak my baby what did you say? saying this he takes ibak in his lab. ibak smiles and says, daddy. Ibrahim gets emotional listening to this he cries and his family also get emotional. he kissed his cheek and says yes baby I am your daddy. than sameera says ibak my heartbeat, you didn't say grandma yet say it. ibak smiles and says, grandma. sameera's happiness crosses the boundaries she gets up and takes ibak into her lab and gave her kisses and says I will give you lots of toys. ibak gets happy hearing this he says, grandma toys. sameera says yes baby I will give you toys. Farha says he mehak Ibrahim you take rest both they both nobbled their heads and goes to their room.at night they came to the breakfast table and Farha noticed that mehak has some problems while walking she says in Sameera's ear that API see mehak she is facing problems while waking sameera see this and smirked she says, Ibrahim's trouble her a lot Farha laughs and says the poor little girl they do their dinner and went there room. Adeel says to sameera that Ibrahim looks very happy after they came back sameera says yes. one week has been passed right now everyone doing their breakfast and adeel Sameera's mood was upset, Ibrahim asks why your mood is upset Adeel says nothing Ibrahim asked to tell us. adeel says why you both didn't tell us good news till now? hearing this mehak gets shocked, Ibrahim says dad what dad says adeel. sameera gets up from the table and didn't eat her breakfast mehak also gets up and follows sameera. she goes into her room and finds she is sitting with kids mehak says ammi let's go and eat breakfast I don't want to eat I am not hungry says sameera. ammi, please let's go mehak I am not hungry you go and eat just then Ibrahim came and says ammi let's go we will eat breakfast Ibrahim I am not hungry. Ibrahim sits near sameera and says, let's eat breakfast ammi I promise you. soon you will get good news hearing this sameera asked promise? he says promise then all of them go to the dining area and eat breakfast adeel says you gave a promise Ibrahim. he smiles and says yes dad. mehak on the other hand extremely worried because she knows she can't be pregnant now!