chapter 45

Ibrahim asked her what what did you say? Mehak crys and says again..... You will use me than throw me from your life..... Hearing this Ibrahim feels extremely hurt..... He asked her..... Do you really think this? Yes says mehak.... You will use me than after touching me you will leave me..... Ibrahim gets up from her and says mehak who told you all this? And why did you think like this? Mehak gets up and says..... You want my body only you didn't love me..... Ibrahim didn't believe in his ears.... (Ibrahim provke)she thinks I only love her body like seriously..... She thinks that I will use her and than throw her from my life how could she think like this..... Did she think I m that low? But the main question is why she think all this....can't she really see my love for her? End of Ibrahim provke)( mehak provke..... When Ibrahim start removing my clothes I can't control myself and I told him what I feel about him..... When I told him that he will use me throw me from his life I see he feel hurt..... But what should I do? What I feel I say to him.... I didn't trust Ibrahim I really feel one day he will leave me end of mehak provke) Ibrahim hold her arm and says you think I m that low mehak? I will touch you than leave you really? Mehak..... Yes I think this says mehak...... Ibrahim says you r out of your mind mehak why will I leave you? I love you God dammit..... If I wanted to leave you than why will I get engaged with you? Why I send my parents to your mother home tell me? Mehak listen all this and didn't say anything..... Than Ibrahim says you didn't believe in my love right? Mehak still didn't say anything than Ibrahim hold her hands and says if I didn't love you than why did made a tattoo of your name..... Hearing this she gets shocked she says what...... Yes I thought when I will came close to you.... You will see the tattoo by yourself..... But I was wrong..... Your thinking is opposite.... He unbuttoned his shirt and shows him the tattoo and asked if I didn't love you than why I made this tattoo? Seen her tattoo she gets shocked and tear comes from his eyes!