chapter 52

After getting fresh an up mehak do lunch with Ibrahim and his family...... She spend lots of quality time with them..... At night she says Ibrahim I will take a leave now...... Ibrahim says where doll? My home says mehak..... Mehak don't go anywhere your mother and sister is not in home so why you want to go there? Says sameera..... But aunty..... Firstly mehak I m not aunty I m ammi..... And secondly you r not going anywhere that's final says sameera..... Mehak didn't know what to say or do she just nobbled her head in yes..... Than adeel says you both go and sleep..... Ibrahim says ok and take mehak with her in his room..... When they reached in Ibrahim room she says Ibrahim I can't sleep in your room..... Why is that so mehak? Asked Ibrahim..... Ibrahim we r not marry yet..... Ibrahim laughs and says doll we already sleep together don't you remember last night? She blushes and says no Ibrahim that thing was different...... I m not comfortable here without marriage...... Ibrahim says doll stop this please just go and fresh an up your clothes are in the bathroom...... She goes in the bathroom and after getting fresh an up she change the dress which Ibrahim kept in the bathroom for mehak..... She came out from the bathroom..... And says Ibrahim I change my dress but now I can't sleep in this room with you..... Ibrahim says doll enough of your drama I m going to get fresh an up just lay down in bed..... Saying this he goes in the bathroom..... Mehak sit in the just than her phone ranged up her cousin call her..... She talks with him just than Ibrahim came out and sees his doll taking with someone in phone and laughing..... He lay down in bed and sees her with love..... She says enough of your teasing sahil..... Listening guy name Ibrahim gets shocked he gets up and take the phone from mehak hand and throw it in the ground...... She gets shocked and says Ibrahim what is this? Why you throw my phone..... You were talking with some guy? I told you already you r not allowed to talk with any male..... Mehak gets irritated and says Ibrahim that was my cousin..... And stop controlling me..... Ibrahim hold her arms tightly and says nowadays you are talking too much just stay in your limits talk less and do what I say...... Hearing this she crys..... And Ibrahim feel bad he hugged her and says sorry jaan but you know I m possessive about you....
Mehak didn't say anything Ibrahim takes mehak in his lab and make her lay down in bed she didn't say anything he hugged her and says good night love.... And close his eyes..... After half an hour mehak gets up and see Ibrahim sleeping peacefully..... She gets up from his grap and comes out from the room..... She says Ibrahim didn't do right thing with me he throw my phone first than shout at me.... He really want to control my life I will not let him do this at any cost..... She goes in Ibrahim room changed her clothes take her phone and bag carefully and goes from the house..... After some time she reached at her house and sleeps           next morning Ibrahim open his eyes and sees bed was empty..... He gets up and thought that she was in the washroom but she was not in the washroom..... He came out and asked his mother where is mehak..... His mother says Ibrahim she is gone to her home she msg me today morning that she has important class so she leaving..... Hearing this he says what? She leaves without me how is this possible..... He calls her but she didn't receive it..... Than adeel asked did you say something to her? Than Ibrahim remember he says yeah l scold her yesterday but that doesn't mean she can leave the house like that dad..... Both of his parents nobbled there head in yes..... He gets freash an up and goes from there..... He reached in the main gate just than watch man stops him.... Sir this is mehak mam bracelet yesterday night when she leave the house this bracelet stuck from her hand..... Yesterday night? Asked Ibrahim..... Yes sir mam leave the house at night..... Ibrahim eyes become red with anger listening this and he says to himself no one can save you from me now saying this he goes from there!