chapter 88

Ibrahim came out from the room and family asked is mehak is fine? He says yes..... Adeel asked where is our grand son? Than Ibrahim told everything to the family and they understand everything..... Ibrahim says you all go home I will stay with mehak in the hospital but family refuse and says we will go with mehak and baby Ibrahim smiles in return..... Farha says we should eat something now..... All the family goes in the canteen and order some food they all start eating but ibrahim didn't eat.... Farha asked why you are not eating? Aunty mehak didn't eat anything yet how can I eat? Hearing this everyone says awwww so cute ibrahim smiles.... Farha says eat ibrahim hospital will give her something.... No I will eat with my mehak says ibrahim..... Farha says ok.... Family eats and talk with each other..... After some time mehak open her eyes and sees her baby. .... She gets up and take the baby in her lab..... She feed him than sees  his face ..... Doctor came and check both of them and says you both are perfectly fine..... And goes from there after ten minutes nurse says mam we have to give vaccine to baby..... Hearing this she says my baby will cry..... Nurse says we have option mam we can give painless injection also..... Mehak takes the sign of relief and says than it's fine..... Nurse says but mam painless injection has some extra charge..... No problem says mehak.... Ohk than give it to..... Mehak says l"ll go with you..... Nurse says ok mam..... Mehak baby and nurse goes from there.... On the other hand ibrahim noticed that visiting hours has started again..... He says let me meet mehak and baby everyone says we will also meet mehak..... They all goes from the canteen and reached in mehak room but find room was empty. .... Ibrahim start panic and says where is mehak and baby? Family also didn't understand anything ibrahim gets rest less and shout sister doctor..... Sister came and ibrahim asked where the hell is my wife and baby? So today is the double update for you all hope you all like it.... If you like it than don't forget to like, comment, and share..... Keep smiling, keep supporting keep reading:)