chapter 67

You woke up? Mehak says..... Sorry i was tried that's why l sleep.... Jaan why you are saying sorry? This is your house your room you can do anything which you want says Ibrahim..... Just than maid came with juice Ibrahim takes the glass and give it to mehak..... She drink it quietly. ..... Than farha aunty came and says beatitican will come in a while you go and fresh an up..... Mehak nobbled her head and gets fresh an up..... Beautician came and Ibrahim goes from there to look out the Preapration..... After some hours she gets ready fully farha and sameera sees her and says you are looking extremely beautiful she says thank you..... Just than Ibrahim came and sees mehak he couldn't take her eyes off from her.... Farha and sameera smiles seen this..... Than farha says go get ready.... Ibrahim goes from there and gets ready. .... Than he came back he looks so handsome..... All of them goes from there...... They reached in a venue and mehak sees it was beautifully decorated and all the facilities are there.... Ibrahim and mehak sit in a stage and wait for the guest to come than guest start coming..... Just than mehak sees her mother alone with her sister her would be brother in law there family and her relatives she became happy seen them..... They came into the stage and greet Ibrahim beautifuly..... Than mehak hug her mother intensely.... But her mother didn't hug her back she broke the hug and crys but aisha didn't see her face than Ibrahim says thank you so much ammi for coming.... Ibrahim you invite us that's why we are here..... Than sameera and farha came and hugged aisha they all talk with each other and farha sammera takes aisha alia with them to eat something.... Just than sameer came aila would be he hugged Ibrahim and talk with him.... Than he sees mehak face he asked her r u ok sister in law? She nobbled her head in yes.... But sameer understand that mehak is laying...... He says mehak ear...
Mehak call me when Ibrahim was not around.... Saying this he goes from there but Ibrahim sees this and gets angry..... He hold her waist tightly and asked her what did he say? She says he congrats me..... In your ear? Yes we know each other from so long time that's why they teas me like this..... Ibrahim hold her grip from her waist more tighly and says r you telling me the truth? Yes says mehak.... Than more guest came and talk with Ibrahim..... Function end beautifully and everyone came home..... Mehak sit in the chair and remove her jewellery and make up with the help of farha than farha says good9 t to her and goes from there Ibrahim came and lock the door he hold her and says I didn't complement you.... You were looking beautiful extremely beautiful..... I was control myself but now I don't need to control..,.. Now I will love you I will love you that much that you won't be able to walk for a weak hearing this she gets scared she says no..... What no wify?..... Ibrahim..... Yes my doll.....Ibrahim I am tried can l sleep? Please...... No my doll you can't sleep at night now..... Ibrahim please..... No saying this Ibrahim kissed her lips!