chapter 135

Tai wipe her tear and told her don't cry just do what I say to you. she nobbled her head in ok and Tai told her something. hearing all this she gets happy and hugs Tai. she told her you are the best and  I love you. hearing this tai says I love you too. In the evening Ibrahim came back home and after dinner, they all sat together for the baby's name. they discuss the name then they remember when ibak was born Inaya suggests one name and that name was Mahim they decided that they all will call her Mahim they all clapped and talk with each other just then ibak came towards mehak and told her mama. hearing this everyone gets shocked this is the first time ibak was talking. mehak gets tears in her eyes when he calls her mama. she takes him to her lab and kissed him. sameera takes ibak into her lab and told him to call me grandma hearing this ibak laughed but didn't say anything then Adeel says to ibak says, grandpa. for a while, ibak smiles then he says, grAndpa hearing this adeel gets extremely happy he takes him to his lab and hugs ibak. he asks the servant to bring sweets and disturb the whole City. Ibrahim takes ibak into his lab and asks him to call me dad. but ibak didn't say anything. after some time everyone went to sleep. in their bedroom she told Ibrahim...Ibrahim, I want to ask you something. yeah, doll asks. Ibrahim, can I write stories on social media? what do you mean mehak? I mean you know before marriage I was a writer can I continue that? hearing this he says Jaan from where this rubbish idea comes from your mind? mehak gets shocked by his answer she asks him why you are saying that. will Ibrahim give her permission for work?