chapter 74

Sameera whole day takes very good care of mehak..... Ibrahim again and again calls and video call mehak and ask her how is she and ask her if she wants something or not...... At night Ibrahim and adeel came and find mehak and sameera watching TV in the Hall.... Ibrahim gets fresh an up and they do there dinner.... Ibrahim sameera and adeel force mehak to eat more food..... After dinner they went back to there room..... And Ibrahim ask did I sleep in bed? She smiles and says sleep in bed.... He lay down in bed and hugged her..... Both sleep and next day they gets up in the same time..... Ibrahim smrik and says today we will bath together she was about to say no but he pick her in his arms went towards the bathroom..... After a while they came back and Ibrahim choose her dress she wear it and went for breakfast..... After breakfast Ibrahim go to his office.....in the evening mehak says to sameera.... Ammi..... Yes daughter in law..... Ammi I want to eat kadi chawal..... Sameera says ok daughter in law I will make it today for you..... She became happy listening this at night she eat kadi chwal and become happy....after dinner Ibrahim and mehak came back to there room and sleep but after half an hour mehak gets up because she feels pain in her legs....exactly after ten minutes Ibrahim open his eyes and find out that mehak was sitting in bed.... Ibrahim gets up and open the lites he says jaan why you are wake up? Ibrahim my legs are hurting it has pain alot..... Ibrahim says doll lay down in bed he made her lay down in bed than he start pressing her legs with his hands..... She gets shocked and says Ibrahim what are you doing..... Doll don't say anything and sleep..... But Ibrahim..... There is no but just sleep..... She didn't say anything and sleeps because she gets tried...... In the morning she open her eyes and gets shocked because Ibrahim still pressing her legs with his hands..... She gets up and ask Ibrahim you didn't sleep all night? He smiles and says no..... Ibrahim whole night you were doing this? He says yes..... Listening this she started crying..... Ibrahim wipe her tear and says doll why are you crying? She says don't do this again please..... Ibrahim understand what she means he says I didn't do anything you just don't cry..... She says don't go to office today..... Ibrahim smrik and ask why? You want me..... Listening this she blushes..... Ibrahim couldn't control himself anymore he came closer to her and kissed her lips!