chapter 85

Mehak was about to fall from all the stairs but inaya sees this and runs towards her she can't save her from falling but she save her from falling all the stairs.... By the time Ibrahim and family hear mehak scream and runs towards her they see mehak and inaya in the stairs and mehak is in pain Ibrahim runs towards her and take her in his lab and take her to the hospital she crys and says Ibrahim my baby.... Nothing will happen to you and baby says Ibrahim..... Dr take her to the room and start treating her..... Ibrahim and family stay outside the room..... Ibrahim says inaya how she falls from the stairs? Inaya says bhai I was taking in the phone I was just turn around after taking with my friend I see some man push bhabhi and runs from there.... What? Yes bhai.... Ibrahim says did you see his face? No bhai he was wearing mask.... Ibrahim says I will not leave that man.... Adeel noticed that Ibrahim has tears in his eyes he says Ibrahim don't cry son..... Ibrahim says dad my mehak nothing will happen to her says adeel.... After some time Dr came and says congratulations mehak gave birth to baby boy.... Listening this everyone become extremely happy Ibrahim says Dr my wife? She is also fine Mr Ibrahim she falls from the stairs but nothing happens to baby and her this is really a miracle..... Hearing this Ibrahim become happy he says can I meet my wife? No not now after some time you can..... And my baby can I meet my baby? Asked Ibrahim.... Yes Mr Ibrahim we give the baby to you after ten mints.... Saying this she goes from the there..... Ibrahim hugged adeel and alim sameera inaya and farha hugged each other..... After ten minutes nurse come with the baby in her hands and says Mr Ibrahim your baby!