chapter 99

What? Asked Ibrahim..... Yes Ibrahim I was in hospital for my abortion..... Sameera and adeel gets angry they say mehak r u out of your mind? No ammi dad I am perfectly fine Ibrahim told me that day that I was getting emotional that's why I am not aborting our child and he was right I was getting emotional that time after that I realized that I don't want second child right now that's why today I go to the hospital and obort the child..... Sameera started crying listening this and adeel didn't know what to say..... Ibrahim listen everything and says it's ok jaan I already told you that day you are getting emotional that's why you said no..... But at least you should tell me this before going it's not good for you to go alone to the hospital and abort the child.... Hearing this mehak gets shocked she didn't expect Ibrahim to behave like this she says you are not angry? Why will I jaan? I already told you to obort the child let's go have some rest now..... He was about to take her in his lab she says Ibrahim stop it why you are behaving like this? What should I do than? Ask Ibrahim...... Sameera says you didn't do right thing..... Mehak says ammi I didn't do any Oboration I lie because I just wanted to check what Ibrahim will say.... Hearing this sameera wipe her tear and asked what do you mean? Ammi dad Ibrahim nowadays behaving differently so I thought Ibrahim behavior is a lie so I said that I abort the child so that Ibrahim will get angry on me but he didn't get angry..... Hearing this adeel and sameera takes a breath of relief and Ibrahim just smiles in return..... Sameera says mehak that was a very bad way..... Sorry ammi says mehak.... Ibrahim takes mehak in his lab and goes in there room.... He make her lay down in bed and says sleep..... She hold her hand and asked Ibrahim tell me honestly what happened to you? He sit near her and says jaan i love you I really do I can do anything for you.... In the past I do lot's of mistakes I hurt you internally and Uninternally many times but one thing is definitely is true and that is my love for you....i don't want to hurt you again so I finally realised that I need to change myself that's why I am doing this..... She crys listening this and hug him tightly..... I love you Ibrahim..... I love you too mehak..... Days turn into week week turn into month..... Mehak is four months pregnant now,..... Everyone is taking very good care of mehak..... Ibrahim didn't raise his hand on mehak he didn't force himself on her..... Mehak sees that Ibrahim is a change man sometimes she miss old Ibrahim but she is happy with him..... Right now Ibrahim was in phone call and getting angry with someone she sees Ibrahim face and remember old Ibrahim..... Ibrahim sees mehak and smiles he says on call that I talk to you later saying this he cuts the call...... She thought after seen me Ibrahim control his anger did he try to be good only in front of me? She didn't say anything and goes from there......in the evening she told Ibrahim that she wanted to go out outside for a long drive..... He takes her on a long drive..... After a while they stop the car in a road and eat an ice cream she says Ibrahim yes my doll.... If I ask you something you will do? Of course I will do whatever you say jaan..... Ok than just came in front of any car..... What? Asked Ibrahim..... Yes Ibrahim just came in front of running car..... Doll what you will get if I came in front of running car? I will believe that you are really Change.... Saying this she eat ice cream.... After a while she sees Ibrahim was running in the middle of the road and many cars are going in full speed she sees the and gets scared just than she sees Ibrahim came in front of the running car and car hit him..... She shouts Ibrahim.... So what you will have to say about today chapter?