chapter 142

One week more has passed but still, mehak didn't give good news Ibrahim didn't understand why this happened adeel sameera is extremely angry now. and didn't talk much with Ibrahim and mehak. Ibrahim says mehak let's go we have to go somewhere mehak goes with Ibrahim and they reached a hospital mehak asked Ibrahim why we are there. I tell you Jaan come with me. they go in and meet one Lady Dr. doctor checks mehak and then told mehak to go outside. Does she say everything is fine mr khan then Ibrahim why didn't you pregent yet? dr says it's nothing to worries it's just a matter of time Ibrahim mehak goes from there and mehak goes into her home Ibrahim goes to the office just then, Ibrahim's phone ranged up he received it he says hello. hello, mr Ibrahim, I m your wife Dr.he says, yeah Dr tell me. mr khan just comes and meet me I want to discuss some of the things. ibrahim says ok I am coming he goes and meet Dr.mr Ibrahim I didn't say in front of your wife she can't be pregnant hearing this Ibrahim says what but why?because your wife doesn't want a child she eats pills. what says shock, Ibrahim? yes, when I check your wife I got to know that she eats pills so that she can't get pregnant, Ibrahim gets very angry at this he asked what should I do to get her pregnant firstly she has to stop eating pills than I will give some medicine make her eat that medicine some days than she will get pregnant. thank you says Ibrahim and goes from there. he reached his home in the evening and finds mehak sleeping and the kids also sleeping with grandma. adeel, Ibrahim goes into Adeel's room and sameera gets up Ibrahim told everything to their parents and adeel sameera gets very angry. sameera says I will talk with her now. but Ibrahim says no ammi she loves to play games I"ll show her how the game plays!