chapter 55

Ibrahim goes towards his dad and ask him why he is calling him..... Than adeel says I want to discuss this project this is very important than both father son discuss the project on the other hand inaya talk with mehak and came to know that both had fight with each other..... Inaya as a girl understand mehak feelings she says bhabhi I"ll help you say what you want? Inaya I don't want to talk with Ibrahim please save me from him.... Inaya understand this and says come with me she takes mehak in her room and both of them sleeps..... After 2 hours Ibrahim came to his room and sees mehak is not in his room he gets angry and ask his mother where is she? Sameera told him that she and inaya sleep in inaya room.... He goes in inaya room but both of them didn't open the door..... Sameera came and says both are sleeping you go and sleep..... Ibrahim was getting angry mint by mint but he control his anger and goes in his room and sleep..... Next morning everyone gets fresh an up and came in the breakfast table..... Ibrahim came and sit besides mehak...... And says in her ear..... Last night you internally sleep with inaya don't worry I will give you punishment for this..... Mehak didn't say anything after breakfast she tells sameera that she will go home today because her mother and sister coming back today..... Ibrahim drop mehak in her home but still she didn't say a single word to Ibrahim..... Ibrahim is getting rest less because since 2 days she is not talking with him.... When mehak about to move from the car he harshly hold her hand mehak kissed her lips..... But still she didn't react and goes from there..... In the evening her mother and sister came back home and they talk with each other..... At night Ibrahim calls mehak but she doesn't receive the call..... He is now getting fed up..... He sit in the couch and his family noticed that Ibrahim mood is upset..... Farha asked what happen Ibrahim? Nothing maasi...... What nothing you look upset..... Maasi she is not talking with me.... Everyone laugh at this but Ibrahim is getting restless..... Adeel asked why you r getting irritated? Dad please don't talk to me right now..... Than family noticed that Ibrahim is really pissed with this. ,.. He goes in his room and try to sleep..... Next morning..... Without breakfast he goes from his House..... And reached in mehak house..... Mehak came out from her house and sees Ibrahim was there both sit in the car and Ibrahim take her in his hotel..... Mehak still didn't say a word to Ibrahim..... Both go in his room and Ibrahim says please doll I m getting restless now please talk with me..... But still she choose to keep her mouth shut.... Now Ibrahim can't take this anymore he pushed her in bed and lay down in her he start kissing her face neck and than lips..... Still she control herself and didn't scream..... He says now you r doing over mehak...... He start removing her dress she started crying but still didn't say a word. .... Ibrahim says if you didn't talk with me trust me I will take your virginity today itself..... But still she stay quite..... Than Ibrahim slap mehak and says talk with me..... She crys loudly and didn't say anything..... Ibrahim says God dammit say something..... But still she doesn't say anything..... Than Ibrahim says trust me if you didn't talk with me in one mint I will hurt myself..... He gets up and take the knife in his hand and says I will cut my wrist now..... After five minutes when she didn't say anything he says ok now see..... He cuts hand first mehak sees this and crys he says now I will cut my wrist he about to cut it she says Ibrahim!