chapter 51

After kissing each other mehak says now you go I m getting late for college..... You really want to me go? Asked Ibrahim..... She blushes and says yes.....i m going to take shower than I will go to college..... Ibrahim says do you need any need inside the bathroom listening this she blushes and says you r impossible Ibrahim saying this she goes in the bathroom..... After some time she came back and start drying her hair.... Ibrahim sees her with lot's of love..... He says soon my every morning will be  like this..... Mehak blushes listening this.....
Than Ibrahim also take shower and drop her in college and says I will pick you in the afternoon..... Than he peck on her lips and she goes from there.... In the college she thinks..... Mehak provke..... I m in love with Ibrahim I just can't believe this..... When l see the tattoo of my in his chest I didn't believe in my eyes after that he didn't talk with me three days which irk me the most I realized that l m in love with him..... I don't know if I should trust him fully or not but I love him for sure end of mehak provek)..... Ibrahim reached in his home and sees adeel and samera doing breakfast..... Adeel says gd morning son you came back home come sit with us..... Ibrahim smiles and says gd morning.... Sameera says come do breakfast with us.... No ammi I already eat breakfast..... Oh really asked sameera.... Yeah really ammi.... Who made breakfast for you asked sameera..... Ibrahim smiles and says your daughter in law..... Really asked sameera.... Yeah really..... Than sameera tease him how was your night? Listening this Ibrahim blushes like a girl and says ammi you are too much saying this he gets up and goes in his room..... Sameera adeel laugh and says how happy he looks today.... Ibrahim change his clothes and think all the moment he spent with mehak.... He says I m more falling for you now.... Girl what you r doing to me..... After that he goes office with his father.... In the afternoon Ibrahim pick mehak from her college and asked her how was day? It was good says mehak..... Than Ibrahim says let's go home he take her in his home..... She says Ibrahim why we r here? We r here because me and my family wants to spend the time with you.... I didn't get it Ibrahim asked mehak..... In the afternoon ammi told me to bring you here your ammi and sister is not in home so what will you do there it's better you spend time with us after all you will at the end will live here only.... Mehak smiles and both of them goes out from the car..... And enter in the house..... Sameera welcome her daughter in law beautifully.... Than she says my beautiful daughter in law first get fresh an up than we will do lunch together..... She nobbled her head in yes..... Sameera says Ibrahim take her in your room.... Ibrahim says ok and both goes in Ibrahim room!