chapter 113 margin chapter part 3

This chapter countine where I end the chapter yesterday in maffia kings love me! All of them start laughing in mehak Statment than they all sit together and start talking with each other while talking zara ask hows your children mehak? They both are fine says mehak Zainab asked do you have children? Yes says mehak..... How many? Asked Zainab..... Mehak was about to say  something zara says two hand half.... Hearing this Zainab says what? Zara says yes two boys who is in the world and one is in mehak stomach so that's why I say two in a half..... Zainab says really mehak? Mehak says yes..... Zaad Ibrahim also listen there conversation and smiles....Zainab says great I am happy for you mehak asked how many children you have? Zainab says I am pregnant and suffer from missacarege two times.... Hearing this mehak feel bad and says don't worry surly this time you will be blessed with a healthy baby hearing this Zainab become extremely happy..... Ibrahim and zaad also start talking with each other about business, friends, etc etc..... While taking Zainab says mehak your lover hasn't came yet hearing this Ibrahim sees Zainab face and mehak gets extremely scared Ibrahim says who lover? Zainab says jiju actually in our school in fact in our class there was a boy who likes mehak alot..... Hearing this Ibrahim feel anger inside him Ibrahim asked who? Zainab was about to say something mehak says Zainab is joking Ibrahim there was no boy..... Ibrahim says mehak do you think I am a fool? Mehak says Zainab is joking Ibrahim actually that boy likes Zainab she is taking my name because in school also when we all say to her that guy likes you she always says that he like me not her hearing this zaad says what? Now Zainab face become red because of Scardeness zaad asked who was he? Zainab says mehak..... Mehak says Zainab while seen each other they both got to know that this topic is not at all good for them..... Ibrahim says tell us honestly who was that guy? And that guy likes whome?you will get the next update soon till than keep reading keep supporting keep smilling:)