chapter 114

Mehak and ibrahim reached there home and came to know that both the children already sleep with there grandparents so they went to there room and change there clothes after that ibrahim hold mehak and asked who was that man in your school?ibrahim i already told you that was in my school nothing more than that..... Did you also like him? No ibrahim don't lie mehak.... I am not lying ibrahim says mehak..... Ibrahim didn't say anything for a while than start kissing her..... Mehak gets shocked with this than she push him and says stop being over possessive I am your wife mother of your children hearing this he smrik and says you are only mine saying this he made love to her,..... Next morning both looks at each other and ibrahim smrik mehak says you are impossible saying this she gets up but ibrahim hold her and says you know that you are mine isn't? Ibrahim seriously one day I will run away from you.....try my doll try.... She roll her eyes and after getting fresh an up both goes down stairs..... After breakfast ibak gets up from sleep he smiles looking at there parents than hug mehak..... Ibrahim for some time play with his children than goes to office.... In the evening mehak gets a call she says hello..... Hello mehak how are you? Omg kaaynaat maasi? Yes dear your kaayanaat maasi..... How are you maasi? I am fine dear you say? I am also fine.... I am coming from London mehak.... Wow great maasi just come back...... Ok tell me where are you right now? I am in my home maasi..... Ok tell me how is aisha? Alia? Actually maasi they both are no more...
What? What are you saying mehak how when that happens? And you are living alone? That's a long story maasi no I am not living alone I am living with my family..... Your family? Who mehak? My husband, in-laws and children.... What? Mehak when did you get married? Few time ago maasi says mehak.... Mehak I am your real maasi at least you should inform me about all this.... Sorry maasi actually everything happen suddenly just than fardeen started crying..... Maasi I talk to you later my son is crying he must be hungry..... When you are coming? Mehak I am coming after two days..... You go and take him..... Ok maasi you came we will talk later both say bye to each other and mehak takes her son in his lab! Hope you all like the chapter so new character is mehak real maasi( aunty) kaaynaat what you all have to say about this?