chapter 31

Mehak gets shocked seeing ibrahim in front of her.... On the other hand zaara didn't have any idea who is he..... Than ibrahim held her wrist and take her out from the club harshly.... Zaara also follow them when they gets out from the club ibrahim says to zaara..... Miss I m respectfully saying u one thing just go from here I want to talk with my girlfriend alone.... Listening this she says what mehak is he is your boyfriend? She was so scared with ibrahim that time she just nobbled her head in yes..... Zaara says u didn't tell all of us..... Than ibrahim says.... Go from here..... Zaara also gets scared with ibrahim voice and left from there..... Than ibrahim sees mehak from tip to toe he remove his jacket and make her wear..... He says with whome permission u came here? She didn't say anything and just look down..... I m asking you something she started crying and says I m sorry..... With whom permission u came here? No no one..... Did you forget I tell u not to wear western dresses? N n n no..... Within 5 mints mehak if you didn't tell me the whole story than I don't know what will I do with u...., mehak gets more scared than she told everything to ibrahim...... He came closer and graphic her hair tightly..... U didn't like my soft nature? Isn't that's you always do something stupid..... Now listen to carefully..... Tomorrow in the evening my family will came to your house and will ask your mother for our alliance..... If anybuy chance they ask your opinion and you didn't say yes than you will see the worst side of mine.....trust me doll you will regret for that day u were born did you understand? She nobbled her head in yes..... Words my doll words.... Ye yes..... Gd girl now sit in the car..... She sit in the car and ibrahim goes from there...... In the middle of the road she says..... I I I I didn't go home like this..... If ammi see me like this she will get to know that I went out from home by lying to her..... He stop the car in the near of some shop.... And says let's go both goes in the shop than she takes one suit and wearit in the trial room And both goes from there!