chapter 41

Mehak use washroom and came out and found Ibrahim standing outside the door..... He says come and hold her hand..... He take mehak in the corner of the Hall and says u r looking extremely beautiful saying this he start kissing her lips.... Mehak try to push him but doesn't get successful.... He kissed her like hell after 15 mints he broke the kiss both of them breath heavily Ibrahim smrik because mehak lipstick is completely runs..... Than both of them clean there lips and goes back in the stage..... After some time function ended beautifully and Ibrahim drop mehak and her family to there home...... Next morning Ibrahim dropped mehak to her college.... In a way he says how is your feeling right now my doll? What do you mean Ibrahim? I mean after being engaged this is the first time you r going to collage how is your feeling? She just wanted to say I m feeling disgusting but she says nice..... Both reached in college and mehak goes out from the car but before that Ibrahim give peck in her lips.... She reached in college and her friends says mehak why you apply heena in your hands just than they see one big beautiful diamond ring in her hand..... Zara says omg mehak you r engaged you didn't invite us? Mehak didn't invite her friends in the engagement she doesn't know why she doesn't invite them but she didn't invite them.... Than mehak says guys it was a small ceremony that's why I didn't invite..... That's really sad mehak you didn't invite us but no worries give us party today itself..... She says ok...
After 2 class her friends says let's go mehak give us party..... But college didn't complete yet says mehak..... We will bunk today..... She nobbled her head in yes and goes from there.... All the friends goes outside the college and goes in a mall.... First they decided that they will watch a movie so they buy tickets and start watching the movie.... On the other hand Ibrahim and his father works complete earlier today so they came back home..... Her mother make tea for them and they drink it together and watch engagement pics and videos..... Ibrahim sees the time than sameera asked why r u watching the watch? Ammi  I m seeing the time because I have to go to pick mehak from her college.....sameera smiles and says ok.... Just than inaya video calls Ibrahim Ibrahim phone was already connect with tv so he received it and she greet everyone.... Than inaya says bhai I have a surprise for you..... What surpise? Little sister.... Than she says see....... She on the front camera and shows the person..... Mehak was there and taking with her friend.... Seeing her Ibrahim didn't understand anything he says mehak inaya mehak is with you? Than inaya says I came here to watch a movie with my friends than I see bhabhi is also there buy chance we both came here to watch the same movie.... Right now is interval..... We both met in a interval..... Wait ..... Than she says bhabhi look.... She shows the screen she gets shocked and scared seen Ibrahim and his family.... Ibrahim says mehak you were in college right? Than how when why and with whom permission you came here..... MEhak didn't know how to give answers of Ibrahim questions!