chapter 118

I already knew that she lie to you about her cancer thing..... How do you know? Asked mehak..... Ibrahim smiles and says there are cctv camera installed in our room.... Hearing this she gets shocked and says what? Yes says Ibrahim..... Ibrahim why you put camera in the room? Mehak in this mansion everywhere is cctv installed except washrooms..... Did in ammi and dad room cctv is there? Yes says Ibrahim.... But Ibrahim that is wrong in bed room cctv should not be important..... Why? Asked Ibrahim..... Ibrahim what we do privately everything was recorded..... What we do in private ask Ibrahim..... Ibrahim please...... Ibrahim smiles and says in our room camera only I can see the things on one else can see that..... But Ibrahim that is wrong..... Why wrong? Everything we do is recorded says mehak.... So what? Only I can see these things doll and I already seen everything hearing this she blushes and says this is not right..... Because of this kayanat lie is catched says Ibrahim..... Hearing this she didn't say anything.....he says let's have dinner that I will have my sweet dish.... She blushes hearing this..... They do there dinner while doing dinner ibak sit in mehak lab and mehak buychance gave one rice to ibak and surprisely he eat it.... Mehak gets shocked so is everyone..... Sameera says my heart beat start eating soild food saying this she take ibak in her lab.... Everyone become soo happy with this.... Sameera gave him some rice and he eat it.... Ibrahim says now he will eat food..... Adeel says gave it to me I will feed him he take ibak and gave him food than Ibrahim also make him eat and he eats it happily.....after dinner they all sit together in the Hall and drink tea while drinking mehak gave one slip to ibak and he take it..... Ibrahim says don't gave him tea doll.... Why? Asked mehak.... I don't want my son make an habit to drink tea like his mother.... Mehak gives a cute pout to Ibrahim hearing this and than everyone laugh! So double chapter for you all hope you all like it what do you think what new twist will came in the story?