chapter 71

Ibrahim says what? Alim came forward than farha came....
Alim says she goes in a hospital where farha sees her farha friend admit in the hospital she was there to meet her..... When she was coming back she sees mehak there..... She was about to call her but she left from there..... Farha ask the Receptinest why mehak khan was there.... So she told for oboration. . ... Farha didn't believe in her ears but she her to show her name and slip she show her slip than she believes this...... Ibrahim was shocked with this adeel and sameera feels heartbroken..... Sameera started crying and farha console her..... Ibrahim didn't say anything for a while than he slaps mehak in front of everyone..... How dare you..... You kill my child..... You kill my blood. .... I thought in these days everything is normal between us..... I thought you want to become mother of my child..... But you cheat me you kill my baby..... Saying this he slap her again..... Mehak says Ibrahim I didn't do this..... Alim says Ibrahim she is laying... Ibrahim slap her again and says you didn't do right thing now you see the worst side of mine..... He says uncle bring that Dr who kill my child..... First I will kill her than I will see mehak..... Mehak crys and says Ibrahim you are taking me wrong listen to me..... But he slap her again and says I will listen after killing that Dr....
Alim ask his man to bring the Dr..... Ibrahim take mehak in the room and throw her in bed than he slap her four times....... Mehak says Ibrahim please listen to me onces.... But Ibrahim didn't listen..... After a while some man came and says Ibrahim sir Dr has come.... Listening this Ibrahim goes out side and mehak follow him..... Dr scream and says why you bring me here? I didn't know you..... Ibrahim says today you do mehak khan Obornation? She says yes.... She was pregnant but she doesn't want that child..... Ibrahim feels heartbroken listening this he says you kill my child now I kill you..... He takes out the gun and about to shoot the Dr..... Mehak shouts and came she hold Ibrahim hand and says Ibrahim listen to me Ibrahim says i will  listen everything after killing her he was about to shoot the Dr she says Ibrahim your child is fine I didn't kill your child..... Your child is in my stomach and safe..... Listening this Ibrahim see her face and so is everyone..... Alim says but that lady told farha that you obort the child..... Uncle that lady told mehak khan obort the child that doesn't mean that mehak khan is me...... Listening this Ibrahim says what to do you mean.... She hold the Dr and put the Dr up from the ground and asked her Dr did you do my Obornation? Dr was scared but she says no I didn't do your Obornation..... I"ll do mehak khan Obornation..... The one who is with you..
Listening this everyone gets shocked!