chapter 53

Ibrahim reached in mehak house and when mehak open the door he grap her neck and says what do you think I m? A fool? When I told you that you will stay with me at night how dare you to came here? I already told you just do what I say don't you remember this? Mehak didn't say anything and crys..... When he sees that she is crying he leave her neck and wipe her tease..... Than he takes her face in his hands and says sorry love.... And than hugged her..... Than he says let's go I will drop you to collage.... He drop her but she didn't say a single word to him..... After college he again takes her in his and she spend time with Ibrahim and his family.....thoughout the day she didn't talk with Ibrahim and talk very less with his family..... At night farha alim and inaya came to meet Ibrahim family and sees mehak was there..... They become happy and talk with mehak..... Inaya takes mehak in one the guest room where inaya always stay whenever she stay in khan mansion..... Than she talk with mehak..... Inaya says bhabhi why are you looking dull? Mehak says nothing inaya..... Bhabhi had fight with Bhai?..... Little bit inaya..... Oh l see bhabhi if you want to share anything you can share with me..... Mehak smiles and says what will I say.... Ibrahim didn't want to understand me.... Sometimes I feel inaya in this relationship only Ibrahim was there..... Inaya feels bad for her Bhabhi she says bhabhi bhai love is like that only.... Mehak says inaya I want break from Ibrahim..... Listening this she says you want what bhabhi?..... Inaya I want break with Ibrahim..... Inaya says bhabhi don't ever say this in front of bhai I don't know what will he do after that..... Mehak gets scared and didn't say anything..... Just than Ibrahim came into the room and says inaya if your gossip with your bhabhi is complete than give my mehak back to me..... Inaya says bhai she is all yours Ibrahim smiles and take mehak with her in his room..... Mehak didn't say anything and Ibrahim asked why you r not talking with me since last night..... You didn't day a single word to me since last night..... Mehak gets shocked because Ibrahim remember that from how many hours she is not talking with him..... He came closer to mehak and kiss her forehead..... And says talk with me my doll.... Your silence is killing me!