chapter 58

Two days has been passed..... In these two days Ibrahim as always dropped and picked mehak from her college.... Mehak always didn't say much to Ibrahim and he knows that mehak is still angry with him..... He try to make her up every time but she didn't say much..... After two days in mehak college she came to know that her college is going for a trip for four days in goa..,... She gets excited and become upset in next moment because she knows Ibrahim will never let her go.... She came back home and crys in her room..... Just than aisha came in her room and says why r u crying? She told her mother that her college is going for a trip but she knows Ibrahim will never let her go...... Aisha asked why will he say no? Ammi he is like that only..... Aisha think something and says you go to your trip and don't tell him about this..... Ammi this is not possible..... This is possible just do what I say..... Ohk ammi says mehak..... Next day went normally and when Ibrahim drop her home from her college she says..... I will not go college for four days don't come tomorrow...... Why is that so? Asked Ibrahim..... My cousin is coming from London I will spend my time with them.... Ibrahim nobbled his head in ok.... And she reached home..... When she reached Aisha says..... Did you tell Ibrahim about your holiday? Yes ammi I told him but if he gets to know that I m going for a trip than? He will never get to know this..... Plus your cousin also coming from London so chill..... You go and pack your bags..... She pack her bags and because she has to leave after one day......
Day pass normally..... Ibrahim Time to time call and video call mehak her cousin also came to her house and Ibrahim man inform this to Ibrahim..... Mehak has to leave for the trip early in the morning so when she leave Ibrahim man was sleeping in the chair.... She leave for her trip and didn't say anything to Ibrahim....after some hours she reached in goa and infrom her mother about this...... Ibrahim and she talk with each other in watsup...... Day pass normally..... Next day Ibrahim calls mehak and says I want to meet you.... She gets scared and says Ibrahim I m not going anywhere nowadays we will meet after some days..... I will come to your house you will just come down stairs..... Why you want to come? Mehak I didn't see you or met you from 2 days I m missing you..... I just want to hug you and kiss you..... After kissing you I will go back..... Mehak things he only wants my body..... She says we will meet but not today..... Why is that so? Asked Ibrahim....
Di and my cousin is at home they always keep an eye on me nowadays.... Ibrahim was about to say something mehak says Ibrahim I talk to you later someone is calling me..... Saying this she cuts the call..... Four days pass normally and mehak convinced Ibrahim successful not to come to her house.... Today she is coming back from the trip..... At night Ibrahim and his family sitting together and taking with each other alim and farha also with them..... Farha says Ibrahim you look upset why? Ibrahim says I didn't meet mehak since four days..... Listening this everyone laughs.... And farha says why is that so? Ibrahim told them everything..... Everyone laugh at Ibrahim but alim says Ibrahim this sounds weird..... What does that mean uncle? Ibrahim this doesn't sound well..... I mean she doesn't come from her house since four days don't you think this is weird? Ibrahim says uncle my man are outside from her maika if she comes out they told me..... Ohk says alim..... Just than alim gets a call he talk with someone and than says are you sure? Than alim says send me the picture and video.... And cuts the call alim sees the video and picture and gets shocked he connect his phone with tv and says Ibrahim I told you already mehak behavior was wired..... Now see he show the picture and video to Ibrahim and the whole family and says Ibrahim your mehak lie with you..... Her college goes in a trip for four days in goa.... She goes there without telling you.... My business client were in goa they see mehak and told me this..... When you were engaged with mehak I put your and mehak photo in watsupp and my client sees her that time that's why they recognized her..... Listening and seeing all this Ibrahim anger cross all the limits he says she didn't do right thing.... He calls mehak and goes from there.... Mehak where r u? Hearing this she says what happen Ibrahim? Mehak i m coming to your house just come down stairs saying this he cuts the call.... Mehak reached her home and after a while Ibrahim came.... She go down stairs and Ibrahim hold her hand and take her from there..... After a while they reached in Ibrahim hotel..... In Ibrahim room he asked where were you? She gets scared and says I was at my home.... Ibrahim didn't say anything and slap her hard..... I said where were you? She crys and didn't say anything..... Ibrahim slap her again and asked where were you? She crys and told him everything..... Ibrahim says with whom permission you go there? She crys and didn't say anything...... Ibrahim says today i m gonna teach you a very good lesson after today you will never leave your house..... He pushed mehak in the bed and take her belt out from his waist.... She gets scared and says please Ibrahim no I mean sorry..... But he didn't listen and start beating her with his bealt..... She crys loudly in pain but he didn't listen he beats her like hell after beating her with his bealt he slaps her..... How dare you to go out there.... You lie with me? Today I mean gonna you teach you  a very good lesson..... He beats her very badly..... After some hours he graphic her hair and says now Today I m gonna make you mine completely saying this he leave her hair and call his friend and says Nasir bring qazi at my hotel saying this he cuts the call!