chapter 48

Ibrahim goes from his home without saying anything to his parents.... He reached in her house after a while and call mehak.... She came down and ask him what happen..... He hold her tightly and says do you think I m a fool? Your family plan a vacation 3 days ago and you r telling me this now? Mehak didn't gets scared but she smiles because after very long time Ibrahim is scolding her..... When she smiles he asked why r u smiling? Because you are scolding me after 3 days when Ibrahim hear this he gets shocked he says you were missing my scolding? She blushes and says yes..... Ibrahim sees her face than hold her face in his hands and without waiting kissed her lips.... After a while mehak also kissed him back..... This is the first time mehak is kissing Ibrahim..... Ibrahim gets shocked first than he smiles in between the kiss..... After 10 mints they broke the kiss and mehak hugged Ibrahim and says I love you..... Hearing this Ibrahim didn't believe in his ears he says what you what? She blushes again and says I love you Ibrahim..... Ibrahim in his whole life didn't get this much happy..... He asked her do you really love me? She says yes..... And saying this she hugged him again..... Ibrahim take her face in his hand and asked do you trust me now? Mehak says yes...... Ibrahim says let's go.... Where? Asked mehak..... You says that you trust me..... Than mehak says if I go this time ammi will know she will scolds me..... But I want to talk to you says Ibrahim..... Mehak think for a while than says if you don't mind than come to my room secretly we will talk there..... Ibrahim smiles and says it's my pleasure!