chapter 87

After drinking milk nurse takes the baby and make him lay down in baby cradle.... After five minutes mehak open her eyes and asked the nurse .....sister my baby? Nurse help her to get up than she gave baby to mehak..... Mehak sees her baby and crys.... Nurse says congratulations it's a boy..... Mehak asked my husband? He is outside let me call him saying this she goes from there. ..... Mehak sees her baby and smiles.... Nurse says to Ibrahim.... Mr Ibrahim you can meet your wife now.... Ibrahim runs from there and goes in her room and sees mehak was sitting in bed and feeding there son he smiles seen this he came forward and than kissed her forehead.... He asked.... R u ok jaan? Yes I am fine says mehak..... Than both looks at there son and mehak says he looks like you.... Ibrahim smiles and says yes like father like son..... She asked him r u happy? Ibrahim says I am very happy.... Than he says give him to me saying this he takes the baby in his hands and says just lay down and take rest..... He makes her lay down in bed with his one hand..... Than cover her with blanket.... And says sleep my doll you need rest..... She close her eyes and sleep..... Ibrahim sit in the chair and looks at his son..... He kissed his forehead.....just than nurse came and says sir you have to go out now..... Why? Asked Ibrahim..... Because sir visiting hours is over patient needs rest.... He nobbled his head and about to go just than nurse says sir where are you taking the baby? I am taking my baby with me.... Sir baby will stay with his mother.... But mehak is sleeping who will take care of him? Sir mother child will stay with us we will take her of them they both are under obersavation..... That's why we told you to go out..... Ibrahim nobbled his head in ok and asked why my wife sleep instantly? Is any problem she has? No sir we gave her injection....after that injection patient sleeps for some time..... Ohk says Ibrahim he gave baby to nurse and says take care of them please.....i will says nurse and Ibrahim goes from there but before going he kissed his baby and mehak forehead !