chapter 100

She shouts Ibrahim..... Car hit Ibrahim..... He gets faint there blood comes from his body.....road gets stuck there..... Everyone sees Ibrahim laying in the road.... Mehak runs and take him in there lab and says Ibrahim open your eyes she crys and ask for help.... Some people help them and they reached in the hospital..... Dr start treating Ibrahim..... And mehak crys alot..... She infrom the family about Ibrahim accident and they reached in the hospital alone with ibak..... Mehak hug sameera and crys..... Sameera asked how this is happen? Mehak says this is all happen because of me I was so stupid ammi..... What are you saying asked sameera..... Mehak was about to say something just than Dr came and says he is out of danger now..... Hearing this everyone become happy.... After some time Ibrahim open his eyes and find his whole family was there and mehak was crying sitting near him..... He wipe her tear and says don't cry jaan . .... She crys more listening this..... Dr came and says he needs rest..... Ibrahim says Dr discharge me today..... But Mr Ibrahim you are not well..... I will be fine Dr send me home..... Dr nobbled her head in ok and discharge him after some hours..... They reached in home and Ibrahim lay down in bed.... Sameera adeel says you take rest..... Sameera adeel take ibak with them and mehak stay with Ibrahim she asked him are you mad? Why you do this? Because you told me to do this says Ibrahim..... Ibrahim if I tell you to jump from the cliff will you jump? Of course I will says Ibrahim..... Stop it Ibrahim you didn't love Me you didn't love our children..... Really mehak? I didn't love you? Yes you didn't if you really love us you think about thousands times before going this..... If l didn't do this than you will do doubt in me..... Ibrahim you have two children and one wife who is your responsibility can't you understand this?...... I understand each and every thing jaan..... I"ll do this to gain your trust.... Says Ibrahim..... To gain my trust you don't have to do this if something happen with you what will I do than? I am fine jaan..... And if something happen with me in that time than my property will be yours you don't have to worry about this..... Ibrahim stop it just stop it you are not getting my point? I don't need your money and property I need you I love you Ibrahim..... He smiles listening this he gets up and hug mehak and says I love you too my jaan. ... Ibrahim if you really love me and our children don't do this again.... Ok jaan I will not do this again promise..... He kissed her forhead and says don't cry he wipe her tear and says jaan let's love each other.... Ibrahim you are not well and you want to make love to me? I am perfectly fine jaan you wanna to see? Let me show you.... She blushes and says not now first take rest we will do this after some days..... But jaan. . .. There is no but Ibrahim just lay down in bed and sleep.... He lay down in bed and says I will not talk with you now..... Mehak laugh and says you really can do this? Ibrahim didn't say anything..... Than mehak came closer to him and kissed his lips..... So today I complete 100 chapters of this story..... Thank you all for your support without your support it will not possible for me to write 100 chapters!