chapter 105

Days are going smooth everything is going perfect Ibrahim power is increasing day by day and his love for mehak is getting strong day by day.....           Mehak is extremely happy in her life she has loving husband two beautiful child and caring in laws what a girl can ask more than this? Right now mehak was sitting in bed and remembering last night..... Last night Ibrahim didn't let her sleep or you can say that mehak only sleeps very few nights she blushes remember last night just than she hear ibak was crying  she take him in her lab and feed him . .... Ibak while feeding press his hands in her stomach..... She feels exterm level pain because last night Ibrahim gave lots of love bite there..... She says to himself Ibrahim what you have done.....                                                      Day ended normally at night Ibrahim hug mehak and mehak says Ibrahim not tonight please..... Why my doll what happened? Because your doll is injured.... What? Where jaan what happened? Ibrahim last night you gave me lots of love bite in my stomach today while feeling ibak he press his hand there I have lot of pain there now..... Jaan I"ll be gental this time..... Ibrahim no not tonight..... Ibrahim says ok he lay down in bed and sleep..... Next morning Ibrahim mood was low only mehak knows why..... Sameera asked why your mood is low? Ibrahim..... Nothing ammi there is nothing like that sameera says ok..... Ibrahim goes to his office and in the afternoon mehak things to surprise Ibrahim in his office..... She take Ibrahim lunch gave her son to sameera and goes from there..... She reached in his and without saying or knocking in the door she enter in the cabine when she enter in the cabine she gets shocked because she sees one girl is sitting in Ibrahim lab..... She says Ibrahim and Ibrahim sees mehak..... So tell me what do you all think about this chapter? Did Ibrahim really cheat mehak? Tell me in the comment section!