chapter 20

Listening this Ibrahim asked what? Yes Ibrahim I can't accept your proposal because I m already committed.... Ibrahim feels that he can't breathe in that moment.... He feel hurt, cheated, anger everything at the same time..... Mehak noticed all this but she ignore it.... Than Ibrahim asked who was he? My class mate just than Ahmed came and says hello beautiful listening this Ibrahim gets engry.... Mehak says hello than she says Ibrahim he is my boyfriend Ahmed when she says this Ibrahim anger cross all the limits he take the gun out from his pocket and put in Ahmed head.... Seeing this mehak and Ahmed gets shocked and than they gets scared..... Ibrahim what what r doing asked mehak..... U said he is your boyfriend now he has to die.... Listening Ibrahim words she says no no please no..... Sorry doll I have to kill him he dare to become your boyfriend now he has to pay for this.... He unlock the gun..... Than mehak says no please no..... But Ibrahim didn't say anything..... Than mehak says he is not my boyfriend..... We r lieing to u..... Ibrahim sees mehak face and asked her why is that so? Because I don't want to date you I want to stay away from you.... That's why we plan that we will say to u that he is my boyfriend.... Ibrahim take his gun back from his head.... And says listen Ahmed stay away from my mehak.... She is mine if anyone looks at her or even touch her single finger I will kill that person.... So go away and don't ever come near my mehak..... Ahmed nobbled his head in yes and goes from there.... Than Ibrahim looks at mehak she was crying..... He wipe her teaser and says sit in the car right now!