chapter 106

Mehak gets shocked and starting crying and runs from there..... Ibrahim says mehak listen to me saying this he runs beside her but she wins and goes from there..... Ibrahim sit in his car and goes from there he got stuck in the traffic jam but finally reached at his house he sees mehak enter in there room he runs and enter in room and hold her arms and says jaan listen to me please.... She says Mr Ibrahim khan don't you dare touch me..... Doll listen to me onces..... Ibrahim stay away from me just than sameera came and asked what happened why you both shouting? Mehak says ask your son what he was doing . .... Ibrahim what she is saying? Nothing ammi she just thinking wrong...... I am thinking wrong Ibrahim seriously? I have seen you with some girl with my own eyes and I am thinking wrong? Sameera gets shocked listening this she says what? Ibrahim says ammi trust me what she sees is not true..... Sameera says, mehak just listen onces what he is trying to say because I know he loves you alot he can't cheat you..... Ammi I don't want to listen anything please..... Ibrahim was about to say something just than adeel came and asked what is happening here? While all this ibak and fardan started crying. .... Mehak listen this and run towards his in laws rooms because babies were there.... Ibrahim told everything to his parents.... His parents gets shocked listening this..... Sameera says Ibrahim she was right in her side she sees you like this.... I know ammi but atleast she should listen to me.... Give her some time says sameera.... But ammi.... Ibrahim please give her some time saying this she goes from there.... Mehak feed there sons and than they sleep.... Sameera came and says daughter in law just don't take stress please just clam down your mind than listen what Ibrahim wants to say.... Ammi I want to stay alone for some time please..... Ok daughter in law you stay here only I go outside..... She goes from there and goes in the kitchen..... Adeel Ibrahim sit together and adeel says don't take tension you didn't do anything wrong Ibrahim why you taking tension..... Dad she thinks I cheat her.... But you didn't Ibrahim so don't take tension..... After a while sameera came back to her room and says mehak lets go have your dinner..... Ammi I am not hungry saying this she gets up take her sons and goes in her room..... Sameera knows that if mehak will not eat the dinner than Ibrahim will also not eat anything so she didn't ask Ibrahim and adeel to eat food..... After some time sameera think to meet mehak she goes in her room and find no one was there..... On the other hand Ibrahim just wanted to talk with mehak but adeel stops him he says Ibrahim let her anger came down plus both the child is with mehak they both are hungry don't distrub her until she feed them...... Sameera came in there study and says Ibrahim adeel mehak ibak and fardan is not seen anywhere..... What? Says Ibrahim..... Yeah Ibrahim I see the whole house three of them not in home..... So what do you think about today's chapter where is mehak goes?