chapter 70

He says what ever I want to do just do it in front of him..... I started crying and says Ibrahim please go out.... He wipe my tear and says doll I m your husband why are you crying..... Ibrahim please..... Doll change right now..... I crys and finally I do everything is front of him only..... He looks at me carefully and than when I m done with my work he kissed my forehead and ask me did you have any pain? I said no he take me in his lab and make me sit in the bed...... Four days has been pass in these four days we visit Maldives and he takes very good care of me..... I have to admit in these days he pamper me a lot he didn't shout at me didn't scold me..... After four days he ask me did my problem is complete? I said by tomorrow it will..... He became happy listening this..... Next day as per his rule we bath together in the morning after four days he was so happy I couldn't explain his happiness..... After bath we came out in the bedroom and Ibrahim made love to me Passanationaly..... After some hours he says I love you so much..... I blushes listening this I don't know what happened to me in that time I said I love you too..... Hearing this he became happy  and hugged me tighly. .....after that moment I just forgot everything in that time and I gave myself to Ibrahim..... We both made love to each other and this time with my Volition..... We didn't know for how many hours we did this but we get extremely tried after long section of love and we both sleep in each other arm's..... Next morning we both gets up at the same time and I didn't look at his eyes..... But l can see one thing that Ibrahim is extremely happy after last night..... We gets up and after getting ready we goes out from the room and do our breakfast..... After that we visit the place....... Next few days are blessed for us..... In these days me and Ibrahim become more close to each other..... We visit the country together eat lots of food do shopping and take many pictures..... In these days he didn't scolde me didn't beat me in fact he cares for me very much he pamper me a lot..... I start taking with Ibrahim also..... Sometimes I fight with him and he makes me up..... We behave like a normal couple..... Now today we are going back I pack all our things than we reached in the airport than after the formalities we sat in a plan..... In a way he says jaan..... Yes Ibrahim..... After going back we will go to the Dr..... Why Ibrahim? We will go for your check up and see if you are pregnant or not..... Listening this I blushes and ok..... After these days I agree to get pregnant..... We reached our home..... And my mother in law and father in law welcome us beautifully..... After changing our clothes we eat lunch than we take some rest..... Day pass normally and next morning Ibrahim takes me in the hospital..... Dr says she has to do my blood test..... She takes my blood and says report will came next day..... Ibrahim dropped me home than he goes in his office..... Right now I am in my bedroom and my phone ranged up my brother in law is calling me..... I received it says hello jiju..... Hello sister in law..... How are you? I am fine you say? I am also fine.....mehak I need your help.... What help jiju? Can we meet mehak? Everything is ok jiju? No mehak no really can we meet please? Ok when? Right now..... Right now jiju? Yes.... Is this important jiju? Very important mehak.... Ohk l am coming where to came? Hospital mehak what jiju hospital why? You come than I will tell you.... Which hospital jiju xyz hospital.... Ohk jiju I am coming.... She cuts the call and without saying anything to anyone goes from there...... Ibrahim came after some time with his father and his mom was taking in ph..... She cuts the calls..... And says you both came..... Yeah.... Where is mehak ask Ibrahim.... In her room she was tried that's why I didn't distrub her..... Ibrahim says yeah she needs rest..... Sameera ask why? Ibrahim smiles and says you are gonna be a grand mother soon..... Listening this adeel and sameera sees Ibrahim face and says what? Really? Ibrahim says yes..... Adeel and sameera happiness cross all the limits both shout in happiness and sameera gets up.... Adeel says why didn't you tell us before? Dad I"ll take her to the Dr today Dr do her test report didn't came yet but I know it will positive sameera and adeel gets extremely happy listening this they had tears in there eyes Ibrahim wipe there tears and says guys don't cry . ..... Adeel says you won't understand now what it feels when you hear you become grandparents soon..... Ibrahim smiles in return..... Than sameera says why didn't you take me to the hospital..... Ibrahim says next time you come with us..... Of course I will come with you both I didn't need your permission for this..... Ibrahim again smiles in that. .... Sameera says you should told me this before I didn't let mehak let alone..... Ibrahim says I didn't think like that it was my mistake.... Sameera says wait I"ll go and see her..... Ibrahim says I am also coming they both about to go just than adeel sees mehak entering in the house..... Adeel says mehak Ibrahim and sameera turn around and see her mehak came forward Ibrahim came towards her and says mehak where were u? Did you go outside? Mehak says yes.... Ibrahim asked her with whom permission you go out? And why she about to say something alim says she was in the hospital for oboration hearing this everyone gets shocked Ibrahim says what?