chapter 56

Ibrahim she says..... Ibrahim looks at mehak and smiles.... She gets up and ask him where is first acid box? He told her than she start applying cream on his hand..... He smiles and touch her hair lovingly....... Than he sees that mehak is crying..... He wipe her teaser and says don't cry..... After doing his bandage she gets up and about to go but he hold her hand and make her sit in his lap..... And says I love you so much..... Saying this he hugged her.... Mehak started crying loudly and he takes her face in his hand and asked why are you crying? Ibrahim leave me please..... No never ever..... Ibrahim please.... No means no..... Now tell me why are you crying? Ibrahim you didn't care about me...... Really jaan you think this?...... Ibrahim I m fed up with your behavior..... I m also feed up with this jaan let's get married now.... Listening this she says you are not in your senses..... Ibrahim make her lay down in bed and says love just forgot all this and let's get married.... No Ibrahim.... What do you mean by this no? I can't marry you Ibrahim when mehak says this to Ibrahim he slap her hard and says don't test my patient again and again. ..... Mehak crys and hit him on his chest and says you always treat me bad I hate you..... Ibrahim hold her hand and says sorry jaan but you force me to do this..... She crys loudly and Ibrahim feels bad..... He says i m sorry jaan don't cry..... But she cry more listening this than Ibrahim says if you cry like this than I will hurt myself..... Listening this she stops crying and Ibrahim smiles. .... He says doll I know I hurt you many times but I don't want to hurt you..... My love for you is like that only..... Please try to understand my love for you.... Mehak says Ibrahim you treat me like a slave I am your fiancee not a slave saying this she cry again..... Ibrahim see her face carefully and asked her.... What you want from me? What is your Expenation from me? Mehak sees her face and says respect and equality...... I want respect from you and equality in this relationship....
Ibrahim didn't say anything for a while than he says I"ll give you everything which you want..... But only in one condition..... What condition asked mehak..... Marry me!