chapter 132

Doll just don't get into this you are with our daughter and that is enough she nobbled her head and says ok. Farha says API is so beautiful just like her mother hearing this mehak blushes and Ibrahim feels proud. sameera says indeed she is beautiful Tai says you should all take a rest now and every one no bled their head sameera says I "all take Ibak and Fardeen with me you both take the baby girl with you mehak Ibrahim nobbled there head and take the baby in their room. Ibrahim takes her baby girl into his lab and watches her full of love mehak asks you wanted a daughter right? he smiles and says yes I always want a daughter from you and finally I got it to thank you so much. mehak smiled and asked you never say thank you when ibak and Fardeen were born? he says yeah I am telling you now Well it was your responsibility to give me a beautiful Princess but still thank you for hearing this mehak raises her eyebrows and says you are impossible so I am, Ibrahim. he makes her lie down in bed and mehak asks why are you making her lie down in bed? make her lie down in her cradle no she will lie down in between us saying this he also lies down and switches off the lights mehak feels a little bit jealous but didn't say anything all of them sleep and next day in the breakfast table Ibrahim sit in the chair taking her daughter in his lab. everyone was extremely happy except mehak she feels Ibrahim gave all the attention and love to his daughter ibak tried to sit in Ibrahim's lab just then mehak take him and says my baby will sit in my lab hearing this ibak smiled and kissed her cheek Ibrahim see all this and smirk!