chapter 93

Everyone gets shocked with mehak Statment..... Sameer says you know that? Yes says mehak.... Than how can you live with that man who kill your sister and mother says sameer.... R u mad mehak ibrahim is a bad person says sameer mehak firstly gives ibak to sameera and says ibrahim is not a bad person...
He killed your family says sameer....no he doesn't he doesn't kill my family he killed my enemy.... He killed those persons who try to harm my baby.... He killed those person who killed my father.... Sameer gets shocked listening this.... Mehak says what happened Mr sameer you think I didn't know anything? Mr sameer let me remind you ever think..... Alia and aisha is not my real mother or sister did you forget that? Aisha is my father second wife and alia is aisha daughter born with her first husband..... After my mothers death and alia father death dad marry aisha.... Dad accept alia but aisha didn't accept me she didn't show her hate for me but I know that she hates me.... She wanted my father property that's why she killed my father.... You must be thinking how I know all this right? Few months ago I was walking in the house (flashback.... Ibrahim was talking with his father.... Mehak was roaming around just than she head Ibrahim adeel conversation.... Dad I got all the information about mehak so called family.... Aisha is mehak stepmother and alia is her step sister.... I got to know that both the women kill mehak father for his property.... They want his property but his father gives all the property to mehak and her first child in his will he write that his property should be given to mehak and his first child..... That's why Aisha try to kill my baby..... Few days ago when some man push mehak that man send by Aisha.... I kill that man but before killing he told everything to me that Aisha gives money to him.... After that some man came in our house who hugged mehak and tell shtty things also send by Aisha and alia both know I am possesive about mehak that's why they told that man to say these things so that in anger I kill mehak and baby they think I am a fool they didn't know who I am.... I killed that man also after knowing the truth.... Sameer accident was also a drama sameer was perfectly fine but they call mehak so that they can kill my baby..... Sameer family didn't know anything that's why when Aisha push mehak sameer mother safe her..... Dad I didn't left any choice after knowing all this how I can didn't do anything that's why I killed Aisha and alia.... When they both in the market I told my man to hit him from the trunk and they did it..... Adeel says you do the right thing......she listen all this and didn't believe in her ears she came back in her room and crys alot flashback end)