chapter 73

Mehak goes in the washroom and Ibrahim follow her she vomits and Ibrahim stand near her and ask her jaan what happen? He rub her back while saying this..... After a while both came out in the bedroom and Ibrahim gave her water..... Sameera farha came in the room and says Ibrahim I already call a Dr..... After some time Dr came and check mehak..... Dr says it's nothing to worry she vomits because of pregnancy..... Ibrahim asked Dr after watching juice she vomits..... Dr says it's ok this happen in Pregency it's normal..... Saying this Dr goes from there..... Ibrahim and mehak do there dinner in there room only than mehak lay down in bed..... Ibrahim came besides her and lay down while hugging her..... She gets irritated and remove Ibrahim hand..... Ibrahim asked what happen doll? Ibrahim please don't touch me..... What? Yes stay away.... Ibrahim gets angry he says how many times I told you don't stop me for getting close to you.... Now let me hug you and sleep..... Now mehak can't take it anymore.... She gets up from bed and take the pillow and goes towards couch..... Ibrahim didn't understand what the hell was happening..... Ibrahim gets up and says why the hell you are sleeping in couch? I am not sleeping in couch..... Than why you gets up and take the pillow in the couch? For yourself says mehak..... What asked shocked Ibrahim..... Yes Mr Ibrahim khan you will sleep in the couch.... Mehak have you lost it? No I didn't just sleep here.... Ibrahim hold her arms and says after getting pregnant you are taking too much isn't? So what? Says mehak..... Ibrahim smrik and push her towards him and kissed her lips..... After 10 mints he leave her lips and says now will l still sleep in couch? She blushes and says yes.... Ibrahim raise his eyebrows and asked you are doing over now come let's sleep.... She remove his hand and says you will sleep in couch today..... What if I don't? Asked Ibrahim..... Mehak smiles and says Ibrahim you have swear of your child just sleep ik the couch..... When Ibrahim hear this he didn't say a single word and lay down in couch now mehak smrik and goes in her bed and sleep..... Next morning she gets up and find Ibrahim sleeping uncomfortably in couch..... She thought now see what I will do with you.... Saying this she gets up and take shower and change the clothes..... Ibrahim gets up and find mehak doing her hair..... He gets up and says did you forget we take bath together?Mr Ibrahim khan today I take bath alone what will you do? Ibrahim gets angry he was about to say something mehak touch her stomach with her hands and looks at Ibrahim...... Ibrahim didn't say anything for while than says you are doing this internally..... So what says mehak..... Ibrahim goes towards bathroom and fresh an up..... After getting ready both goes in the breakfast table and eat there breakfast..... After breakfast in there bedroom Ibrahim says I am going for office just take care of yourself ok? Mehak says ok..... Ibrahim kissed her forehead and goes from there!