chapter 57

Marry me..... Hearing this she gets irritated and says Ibrahim I want to go home...
Doll we will let me love you little bit saying this he kissed her lips but she didn't kissed him back.... After a while he break the kiss and asked her.... Kiss me back doll saying this he kissed her lips again but she didn't kiss him back..... Ibrahim break the kiss and says you are become so stubborn nowadays.... But no worries soon I will break your stubborn completely.... Hearing this she gets angry and says i am not your slave..... Yes you are not my slave but my queen.... Ibrahim I want to go home..... We will go doll saying this he kissed her lips again.... After some time he break the kiss and says tomorrow my family will came to your mother house than she will fixed the marriage date..... Mehak didn't say anything but she didn't want to marry him that's for sure. . ... Then Ibrahim dropped her home but before going kissed her lips..... Than he came back home.... And says dad ammi tomorrow you both go and meet mehak mother and fixed the marriage date..... Listening this his parents become happy and says you want to marry her? Yes as soon as possible.... Adeel become happy and says we will go tomorrow..... Day pass normally and next day his parents came in mehak house.... After greetings and drinking tea sameera says we want mehak and Ibrahim marriage to take place as soon as possible..... Aisha says.... I can't get mehak to get married.... Why is that so? Asked sameera..... Sameera ji mehak is younger than alia first alia gets married than mehak..... Adeel says than let alia gets married..... Adeel ji I fixed alia marriage in November.... After November so we can fixed Ibrahim and mehak marriage in December..... Adeel and sameera thinks something than says ok we will fixed the date..... After some discussion they decided that Ibrahim and mehak Marrywill take place in December..... Aisha says I will not let you both leave without eating dinner..... Adeel and sameera gets After little bit of argument..... They both do dinner with mehak and her family and than leave from there but before leaving Aisha give food for Ibrahim..... They reached there home and give food to Ibrahim..... Ibrahim start eating the food while talking and his parents told him everything..... Ibrahim says I can't wait till December..... Adeel and sameera smiles and says we know..... But we fixed the date as for now..... Ibrahim smiles and says yeah will do something so that I will get married to my mehak.... On the other hand mehak is happy thinking that she is not marrying Ibrahim fastly.... But she doesn't no that he is Ibrahim khan he will everything which he wants!