chapter 104

She started crying and says you don't love me anymore ibhrim gets up and take her face in his hands and says jaan who told you I didn't love you? Ibhrim you didn't love me anymore you just lost your interest in me saying this she crys..... Jaan l love you so much trust me..... How can you think like this? Ibrahim you didn't love me anymore fine if you don't love me it's fine I will leave this house with my babies you can marry some girl says mehak....
Ibrahim gets very angry hearing this he says trust me mehak if you say one more thing from your mouth I will forgot that I am a change man and I will slap you hard on your beautiful cheek..... Hearing this mehak smiles and Ibrahim asked why are you smiling? She didn't say anything and hugged him tightly..... Ibrahim asked jaan look at me why you think that I didn't love you? Because you didn't make love to me..... When ibak was born we almost daily get intimated but after our second child is born you didn't touch me that much...... Ibrahim smiles listening this he says just because I am given your body break that doesn't mean I don't love you...... Mehak says I don't want break...... My body doesn't need break I mean...... Ibrahim hold her waist tightly and asked you are habitual with my touch isn't? She blushes listening this..... Jaan trust me your blush will take my breath one day..... She hug him hearing this. ... Ibrahim says now tell who you are? She blushes again and says I am mehak Ibrahim khan.... Good girl now tell me who you belong to? I belongs to you Mr Ibrahim khan..... Good girl says Ibrahim..... Now get ready not to sleep whole night saying this he capture his lips with her! So this is the cute romantic chapter hope you all like it!