chapter 34

Ibrahim again calls mehak but she cuts the call ibrahim calls her 15 mints but she cuts the call.... At the end ibrahim msg her..... What kind of behavior is this? Receive my call dont test my patients..... Mehak read this and gets angry.... He calls her again and this time mehak couldn't control herself she receive it and says..... What is your problem? Can't u understand I don't want to talk to u.... Don't call me I don't want to talk to u and don't want to meet u.... U make my life hell the moment u enter in my life makes my life hell.... First you forceful make me your girl friend than you start kissing me without my permission than you send your parents these things r not enough for you....your parents told my mother that i m in a relationship with you great wats left now? Ibrahim leave me alone please for God sake saying all this she cuts the call she feels relief after saying all this.... Ibrahim listen all this and says to himself my doll you can get angry also  interesting no worries I will make you up..... He msg her..... My angry bird I love you very much..... Reading this she smile little bit but didn't say anything.... Than Ibrahim says doll reply if you didn't reply than I will come into your room than I will give you lots of kisses.... Mehak read this but didn't reply again.... Ohk you want my kisses than get ready says Ibrahim..... Mehak think he is just joking but after some time she sees Ibrahim actually came into her room throug balcony..... She gets shocked and says what the hell how you came here? He didn't reply and start kissing her lips!