chapter 24

After some time she open her eyes and sees Ibrahim was laying in her chest..mehak provke                                     why I m that much week? Why I can't  fight for myself.... Why I m allowing him to do all things which I dream of.... I wanted to do all these things with my husband but what is happening in my life? If ammi or api will get to know this what will they think about me? Just than her ph ranged up and her ph is in her bag....she says Ibrahim but he still sleeps than she pushed him and gets up just than Ibrahim gets up and hold her arms and says.. Mehak what kind of behaviour is this? He gets angry...... My phone is ranged up..... That doesn't mean u can pushed me..... Listen mehak this is the first and last time u r doing this....did you get it? Y yes.... Gd girl..... She gets up and sees her mother called her..... She call her back.... Hello.... Hello mehak where r u? Did you see time? Sorry ammi actually I was with my friend I m coming in 20 mints.... Saying this both cuts the call..... Ibrahim I m getting late ammi is waiting for me.... Ok let's go I"ll drop you.... After a while.... He dropped mehak at her house.... But before going out he kissed her lips and than she goes out! When she reached in her house aisha scoled her badly.... And she started crying..... She goes to her room and cry......on the other hand Ibrahim reached his home with huge smile in his face..... Adeel sameera sees him and says someone looks extremely happy..... He blushes and says yes I m very happy..... Than sameera asked how is your love story going? Listening this he blushes like hell.... And adeel sameera understand that he is extremely happy with mehak.... Sameera says your blushes says everything.....Ibrahim says I have some important work I"ll be back in a while saying this he goes from there.... And adeel says I never seen him this much happy in his whole..... Sameera says yes u r right all because of mehak!