chapter 61

Hearing this Aisha gets shocked she says what? Yes aunty I didn't want to say this to you but no left me no option so l m telling you this I sleep with your daughter I touch her everywhere see her..... Hearing this Aisha sit in sofa and close her eyes..... After five minutes she says you are lying I know my daughter well she can't do this with you without marriage..... Ibrahim says aunty you don't want to believe in me that's your prblm but I m telling you the truth...... The moment I see her I fell in love with her and I decided later that only she will become my wife..... So that's why I touch her..... In starting she says no to me but later she gets agree because she knows that I love her so much in fact she also loves me..... You are laying Ibrahim I know but daughter very well you are laying...... Aunty you didn't want to accept the truth that's not my prblm but for your consolation I"ll give you proof..... I don't want to do this but I m doing this for you..... As a mother you didn't have to hear this but as I say you left no other option..... Aunty mehak was pregnant with my child..... When she was in goa without telling me she goes there and abort the child..... When I hear this my anger cross all the limits and I ask her today did she was pregnant? She lie to me but when l scolde her she tell me the truth after knowing this I"ll beat her for killing my child..... I never say her that I didn't want to marry her she knew that I love her after knowing this she obort the child.... Listening all this Aisha crys and says if she was pregnant how you know this? How you know that she obort the child? Ibrahim says aunty..... I m Ibrahim khan my man always keep an eye on mehak they told me she goes in the hospital for some reason first when I hear this I didn't understand why she visit the Dr without telling me anything than my man informed me everything today itself..... My man knows this truth but they was scared with me scared because they know that I love my wife and would be child..... They all not telling me this but today finally they told me the truth because they know they can't hide anything from me from so long..... When I came to know that she is pregnant I become so happy but my happiness crushed by your daughter.... My uncle alim business client see her in goa hospital..... And alim uncle told me this.... I ask my man to go there and informed me what's the matter.... Than I came to know that she abort the child.... Hearing all this Aisha crys and says I didn't believe my daughter do all this.... Sorry aunty I didn't want to say this to you but what can I do now!