chapter 125

Yes sir she forgot her Misscarge reports.... Ibrahim didn't say anything and cuts the call just than mehak and tai came.... Mehak greet farha and alim.... Sameera call the servant and tell them to take both the child with her..... When servant about to take the children sameera says if kids crys or they will get a single scratch I will kill you.... Servant nobbled there head and goes from there..... Ibrahim gets up and go towards mehak and ask her where were you? She gets scared.... Ibrahim ask again where were you? Hospital says mehak..... Why? I was feeling not well..... What Dr told you? She says everything is fine..... Did the baby is fine? Asked Ibrahim.... Mehak says yes..... Ibrahim can't take it any more he says you lier after killing my child you are lying with me? Hearing this mehak gets shocked..... Ibrahim started crying he hug his father and says dad my child.... Dad I lost my baby.... Sameera also started crying farha console her.... Ibrahim says mehak I thought you will never break my trust but you break it.... He says ammi she just kill my baby he hug his mother and sameera console him..... Mehak says I didn't kill the baby.... He gets up and about to slap her but tai hold his hand and says Ibrahim she is pregnant.... Ibrahim says tai don't save her I just know that baby is no more.... Ibrahim I agree that baby is no more but now she is pregnant again hearing this Ibrahim says what? Ibrahim says tai tell me everything right now and don't lie with me.... Tai says few days ago she was feeling not well I"ll take her to the hospital and Dr says she suffer from Misscarge..... She crys alot hearing this.... She doesn't want to hurt you and the family..... She knows that your children is important for you and the family.... So she thought after some time she will get pregnant again your heart will not get break..... Hearing this not only Ibrahim but mehak also get shocked because idea to get pregnant again was not her idea but tai idea..... Ibrahim asked is she pregnant again? Yes says tai..... Ibrahim asked why didn't you tell me about Misscarge? She says I thought you will feel hurt saying this she crys Ibrahim wipe her tear!