chapter 90

Three days has been passed in these three days khan family was extremely happy because new member in there family has been arrived..... Sameera and adeel always take the baby in there lab....mehak takes the baby only when she needs to feed him..... Otherwise adeel and sameera takes him or ibrahim..... At night baby is sleeping in his candle and ibrahim talking with mehak.... After five minutes ibrahim came close to her and kissed her lips..... After breaking the kiss mehak blushes and ibrahim says doll I love you so much..... Saying this he kissed her cheek..... Mehak didn't say anything.... Ibrahim make her lay down in bed and lay down in her he kissed her face lips, Neck..... Than start removing her clothes she says ibrahim..... Yes my doll..... Ibrahim I am weak right now three days ago I just deliver a baby.... Ibrahim says so what? Ibrahim we should wait at least for one month.... Ibrahim gets angry he says don't make me angry my doll keep your mouth shut and let me do what ever I want to do.... Ibrahim I am week and this my body you can't do anything without my permission..... Ibrahim says my beautiful mehak you want slap in your beautiful cheek? She crys and says Ibrahim..... He can't take it anymore he hold her hands and start loving her..... Ibrahim it's hurting please but he didn't listen in the morning he says sleep my jaan..... You need rest..... She didn't say anything and sleeps..... After two hours she gets up with great difficulty and take his son in her lab and feed him after some time she make him lay down in baby candle..... Ibrahim gets up and take her in his lab and go towards bathroom and says now we will bath together.... Ibrahim no please saying this she started crying!