chapter 38

Next morning mehak gets ready and goes from her house and sees Ibrahim was already there as usual.... Both sit in his car and goes from there in a way she sees Ibrahim is talking wrong turn she says this is not the way of my college..... I know my doll I told you yesterday we will go for shopping but we can go after college..... No we will go this time only...... Why? Because I want to spend all day with you says Ibrahim..... After a while they reached in a mall and goes in a bridal section..... Ibrahim select lots of dresses for mehak and than buy all the dresses..... She stops him and says don't buy too much one will be enough but he didn't listen..... After dresses he takes her in footwear section after that jewellery section..... After lots of shopping both gets tried and than they do there lunch in a restaurant..... While doing lunch she says u didn't buy anything for yourself..... He smirk and says my doll is worried for my shopping but she didn't say anything..... He says we will do my shopping after lunch..... After lunch he do's his shopping but he takes all the things of mehak favorite..... He always ask him what to buy and what is not to buy..... After lots of shopping both sit in his car and says doll.... Hmmm I love you..... Hearing this she didn't say anything..... Than he asked you r not happy? If I say no than? Hearing this he grap her arm and kissed her lips harshly after 10 mints he leaves her lips and says my beautiful doll u r happy or not you r agree or not we r getting engaged and that is final..... If I say no or if I run away what will you asked mehak!