chapter 36

When mehak lay down in bed her ph ranged up she received it.... Hello hi mehak how r u? I m fine zaara how r u? Why didn't you came today? Zaara I was busy I will come tomorrow.... Ohk says zaara..... They both talk with each other almost 1 hour than say bye to each other after saying bye mehak sees there so many calls r there from Ibrahim..... What happen to him? She calls back him within 1 ring he received it....hello Ibrahim with whom you were talking? At this time I was talking with my friend.... Which friend? Zaara.... Why? Ibrahim we r friends we were talking that's it.....ok came down stairs mehak.... What? Yes I m here..... Listening this she gets shocked and go down stairs.... Why u here in this time? Because your phone were busy almost 1 hour so I came to see you.....r u for real Ibrahim? Yes..... Ibrahim hold her hand pushed her towards him and start kissing her lips.... She gets shocked with this sudden kiss.... After five minutes he left her lips.... We r getting engaged mehak on this Saturday.... Listening this she gets shocked and says what r u saying who told u this? I decide this when your mother and sister will came tomorrow in our house my parents will fixed this.... Ibrahim listen to me this is not right.... What is not right mehak? I mean engagement why so in hurry? Mehak my jaan we r getting engaged this Saturday and that is final go and sleep..... She didn't say anything and go inside her house..... Next morning she goes college with Ibrahim and return also with Ibrahim of course..... In the evening her mother and sister goes to khan mansion.... Where Ibrahim family were present there his father, mother, uncle, aunty, sister.... They welcome them beautifully and told them who they r to Ibrahim..... After a while sameera says let me call Ibrahim..... He calls Ibrahim he came and greet aisha, and alia.... This is the first time aisha, alia sees Ibrahim!