chapter 91

crys and Ibrahim asked why are you crying my jaan? Ibrahim I have a lot of pain please no..... But we will bath only jaan..... No please and plus our baby is alone in the room..... Ibrahim says yeah you are right I didn't think this wait here..... He goes out from the bathroom and comes back after ten minutes..... He says doll now we can bath ..... I give our son to ammi..... Mehak says Ibrahim please no..... He take her in his lab and both goes in the bath tub he says we will bath only and if I do something else than I will be gentle I promise..... Saying this he kissed her lips..... After bath both go down stairs and see baby and grandparents are sitting in the dinning area..... They both sit together and mehak says ammi you can give the baby you do your breakfast..... Sameera says I will not give you the baby you eat your breakfast daughter in law.....she didn't say anything after this to sameera and eat her breakfast..... While eating adeel says we should give him a name now..... Ibrahim says I was thinking this only...... Adeel says in the evening we will decide his name than will do a party saying this they eat breakfast and than adeel Ibrahim goes from there..... All day sameera mehak and baby spend time together..... Mehak also take rest and sleep after lunch..... In the evening alim farha and inaya came whole family sit together and start suggesting name..... Inaya says I have a name everyone ask tell she says mehim.... Means mehak +Ibrahim =mehim.....or ibak means same Ibrahim+mehak=ibak...... Everyone likes the name very much Ibrahim says that's really creative inaya.... Thank you Bhai..... After discussion they decide ibak..... They all clappes and adeel says he is now ibak khan..... Adeel says we will do a function tomorrow for our ibak..... After a while everyone goes to there room and Ibrahim mehak came in there room....                                                     Ibrahim hugged mehak from back and ask a r u angry? With me..... Mehak didn't say anything..... He asked did I remind you last night? She didn't say anything and change her son clothes.... After changing she feed him and Ibrahim watch her.... After feeding she make him lay down in baby cardle..... Ibrahim says after delivery you look more hot and beautiful..... Mehak blushes lightly listening this.... Ibrahim bite her ear and says I will eat yOu saying this he made love to mehak..... Next day everything goes normally and at night function held beautifully..... Guest attend the function and goes from there..... Ibak started crying so mehak take him in there room and feed him after that he sleeps.... Mehak sees her son and says my baby mummy loves you so much saying this she kissed on his cheek.... Just than maid came and says mam sir is calling you she nobbled her head and says I am coming maid goes from there she thought ibak is sleeping so it's useless to take him down stairs and distrub his sleep..... She thought to sameera to came upstairs she goes in the Coredore and says ammi please come here..... Sameera listen this and says I am coming..... Mehak goes in her room and gets shocked because baby was not in the room she shouts Ibrahim! So guys tell me did you all like the name? Where is ibak? Why he is not in the room? Who take him where? And why? Tell me in the comment section!