chapter 107

Flashback..... Mehak things to himself I can't live here now I have to leave this house she pack her and her sons clothes take some money and than goes with her sons from the house flashback ends...... Ibrahim ask his man to search the whole house,  garden everywhere..... They see the cctv footage and came to know that mehak goes from the house alone with babies..... He says God dammit how can she do this with me..... He ask his man to search his queen and babies..... Adeel sameera doesn't know how to react they didn't expect this..... Mehak leave the house and sit in the taxi she doesn't know where she will go because no one was there for her plus she has two children with her in her lab..... She ask the driver to take her in a hotel..... After some time she reached in a hotel and check in there..... Her babies was sleeping so she take him down in bed carefully..... Just than she feels she is going to faint anytime..... She calls in the receptionist and ask her to call a Dr.... After some time Dr came and says congratulations you are pregnant..... Hearing this she couldn't believe in her ears she is expecting third child. .... Dr says take care of yourself and goes from there..... She started crys she doesn't know what to do now..... She already has two small children now this is third one plus she thinks her husband cheat her.... Ibrahim why you did this to me? If I was with you..... And you didn't cheat me than this news is the happiest news for us but you just spoil everything thinking all this she crys..... On the other hand Ibrahim adeel almi and there man start searching for mehak and babies..... Mehak knows that in any time Ibrahim will find her.... She thinks that she should leave this city as soon as possible..... She book tickets take her babies and goes from there..... As excepted Ibrahim came to know that mehak stay in hotel he adeel and alim goes in the hotel and find that mehak already goes from there..... He says God dammit..... Adeel says don't worry we will find them.... Ibrahim was about to go but receptionist stop him and says sir this pills she forgot in the room.... Ibrahim takes the pills and asked what is this? Sir mam was not feeling well so she calls a Dr maybe Dr write this pills for mam..... Ibrahim says call that Dr right now.... They call the Dr and Dr came after some time.... He asked what has happened to mehak? Dr says she is pregnant so I gave her this pills because she is weak..... Hearing this Ibrahim gets shocked he says what?